Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Victor's Splendiferous Drooltastic Eyebrows

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 24th Apr 2006 at 8:13 AM - Updated 2nd Jul 2013 at 7:48 PM by HystericalParoxysm

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 9:01 AM
*drools all over you* very nice work you waffle you!

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 9:08 AM
[regaining consciousness]
You don't know what Kevin looks like? He's like, one of the perfect human beings, dream model for every artist (and my newest nightmare too, can't get his face right)! How can you...
[passes out again]

Ohh, sweet! Thank you, btw!

"...And if wishes were horses, we'd be knee-deep in crap."
-- Dr. Robert Romano, /'ER'/
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#4 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 9:43 AM
Great HP, I was admiring those brows in Joanne's eye collection. Thanks for making them available.

Retired from Simming
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 3:10 PM
They look great!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 5:29 PM
Wow nice! Those look great!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 6:55 PM
These are fantastic! As you know eyes and eyebrows can drastically change the way a sim looks. Very good. Thank you for taking the time to share. :D

Toto...we're not in Kansas...anymore

My other favorite sites Spiffy Sims , Sims Fashion Barn and Betsys Little Sim Shoppes Great free downloads.
Instructor
#8 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 7:42 PM
Wonderful - I noticed these eyebrows too, thank you so much for your beautiful work!!

Marvine and Beosboxboy at InSIMenator.net and Gay Sims Club 2
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 9:01 PM
These brows look amazing. Thank you so much for sharing them.

And FYI Kevin Zeger is an actor. He was in Dawn of the Dead and Wrong Turn, if I'm not mistaken. And yes he is quite gorgeous.
Scholar
#10 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 12:34 AM
Rad! Very nice. Thanks for this HP :moose:
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#11 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 3:57 PM
Never will have enough of good brows
Cool!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Part-time Hermit
#12 Old 2nd May 2006 at 2:32 PM
Very nice, these will be great for my male sims .
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st May 2006 at 6:02 AM
I was *just* looking at that set of eyes...the eyebrows were so drooltastic that I downloaded the full Sim to get them! Hurrah for liberating the eyebrows for the use of all sims!
Forum Resident
#14 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 11:52 PM
Nice work - thanks for sharing, if only mine looked that tidy!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 10:27 PM
Thank you to JoanneDyer and to you for making these eyebrows possible, they're fantastic. I'm commenting here to let you know that I'm considering uploading a male sim of mine who's using one of these eyebrows, thank you for granting us permission to include them with our sim uploads, and of course I'll post a link back here with proper credit to you. I'll edit this reply of mine if I do successfully get my sim uploaded so you can check him out for yourself if you want...thanks again!
Forum Resident
#16 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 7:11 AM
mmmm...not just drooltastic but dreamy!! Yum!! Thanks HP!!

I...will never be a memory.
Instructor
#17 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 5:59 PM
Thank you! These are awesome!
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 5:52 PM
Thank you very much for being obsessed with the Drow. I'm trying to make an all-drow neighborhood and I found my selection of white eyebrows was a bit lacking. And the Drow just look dumb with blonde eyebrows...

~~O criature sciocche, quanta ignoranza è quella che v'offende!~~
Field Researcher
#19 Old 3rd May 2007 at 8:51 PM
Wow, these eyebrows are great, very realistic and, the truth is... reminds me to my own brows!, a bit different, but too similar, he he, now I can make my sim version (well... maybe in a few years...). Thanxs for the share! :D
Test Subject
#20 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 10:27 AM
I don't suppose anyone knows of a red version of these? I'm binning and it drives me nuts to have the option for these brows for everyone but my redheads.

As always, HP, great work. I have so much of your stuff in my game it's just silly.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 14th Oct 2008 at 3:04 AM
Great job,thanks 4 sharing(=
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 29th Sep 2010 at 8:20 AM
I need some help! Can't download these beautiful brows, something like "file can't be found" ?!? Someone knows what to do??
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 3:20 AM
thanks