Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Spongebob Babyroom

by 01----Anne Posted 28th Apr 2006 at 6:08 PM - Updated 7th May 2006 at 2:42 PM by 01----Anne : Edit some Pictures |7th may: added Baby chair picture

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 7:16 PM
OMG!!!! This is great, gunna go put it in my son's room right now! He's got "SpaBob" in real life Thanks
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 4:48 AM
Oooh, thankyou! I love spongy! He's so cute. And i love that you recoloured the potty and toy aswell, instead of just the crib and changing table. :cheers:
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 1:05 PM
WOW i live spongbob so much thanks for doing one on him lol byebye
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 8:50 AM
awesome stuff!! how do we get your spongebob blanket recolour?
#6 Old 1st May 2006 at 11:49 AM
It's cool!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 2nd May 2006 at 7:49 PM
As always 01----Anne you do a great job! These are really nice, and I love spongebob Thank You! :D

Can't install .rar files? I recommend: Sim File Maid 2

Imma Scene_Core_Dinosawr_x
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th May 2006 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by flsts
awesome stuff!! how do we get your spongebob blanket recolour?

You have to download the Atavera's Baby Blanket, you can find it here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=144547
If you have download the blanket and my set, the blanket recolour will show up at the Blanket Download in your game.
xx Anne
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th May 2006 at 10:21 AM
nice work!
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th May 2006 at 8:44 PM
Wow, makes me wish my sim had a kid. In fact, I might just create a family with a child just so I can set this room up (especially with the toys and the paint and the... everything). Great, great, great - thank you!

- Rogue