Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Honjo-Sakima. (A dream pagoda for my mother)

by en7en Posted 29th Apr 2006 at 9:15 PM - Updated 22nd May 2006 at 5:51 PM by en7en

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 8:38 AM
its very beautiful.thanx.good jop.
Can u write cheats when u was making this lot?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 8:54 AM
wonderful ^_^
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 9:06 AM
this is wicked!!! I love your pagoda's!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 10:15 AM
this is awesome, where can i find suitable furnishings?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 10:29 AM
Hey, u said in an earlier mail that u didnt have OFB, but u can still build a chinese themed house on a community-lot right? So whats stopping you?
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 10:45 AM
This is so cool, i love it! Thank you very much, looks like a lot of work, so THANK YOU for sharing that lovely house! *thumbsup*
Field Researcher
#8 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 12:43 PM Last edited by Nick : 30th Apr 2006 at 1:37 PM.
Just when I thought they can't get any better, You come up with my favorite to date. Absolutely beautiful! Thankyou.

Thomaswest, these are my favorite bamboo furnishings, although if you search this site there are more varieties here. Try" Asian " and " Japanese" in Advanced Search.
http://www.meshkiste.de/
Field Researcher
#9 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 12:49 PM
That's really beautiful, and it's so sweet of you to dedicate it to your mother! Thank you for sharing it with us.

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 3:01 PM
Wow that's gorgeous thanks for sharing ^_^

:)*- Pringle Chips
Field Researcher
#11 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 3:38 PM
I just wanted to take this opportunity to not only thank you for posting this fantastic architecture, but also showing me how to build pagodas in your tutorial. Thanks so much. I checked out your other craftmanship as well. Nice!
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#12 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 3:50 PM
:clap: Excellent as always! Thank you for sharing another masterpiece with us.

Retired from Simming
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 4:48 PM
Simathome: What's stopping me? Oh, nothing, I'm just waiting for someone to ask nicely...

en7en - "that pagoda guy..."
Test Subject
#14 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 7:10 PM
It's fabulous as always , thanks a lot ...love that curves
Instructor
#15 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 10:32 PM
What a great lot! Another amazing pagoda. Wonderful job.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 11:16 PM
It's really beautiful~!
thanks!

My Free Sims2 Site:
www.sims2bnp.com
Field Researcher
#17 Old 1st May 2006 at 12:22 AM
It is sooo purddy! I can't wait to furnish it :dunce:

i'm not mean
you're just stupid
http://reronaville.myminicity.com/
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th May 2006 at 11:40 PM
en7en, I'm crazy about your houses, they are beautiful. Thanks Peggy
Test Subject
#19 Old 7th May 2006 at 12:52 PM
About the houses!
You make the best houses! But I'm trying to download them to my sims 2 but it won't work! I installed the new walls! But I'm trying to get the houses on my Sims 2! Can you please help!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 7th May 2006 at 2:27 PM
PlayJck103: Try this link

Test Subject
#21 Old 9th May 2006 at 10:40 PM
When You Download Residentials And Communes Do You Put Them Into Your Downloads File Because There Not Working For Me And The House Is Amazing Please Answer May Question
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 9th May 2006 at 11:23 PM
Patrick,

First, an answer to your question. Then, two points of netiquette.

1. At the top of this page, below the pictures of the house, there is a link that reads:
"Need help with downloading? Click this link!"

So if you need help with downloading, I suggest you click this link.

2. Generally speaking, it's good netiquette to search before asking. So when you have a question that someone is likely to have asked before, there is likely to already be an answer for it.
People will like you a lot better if you try to search for answers before asking questions.

3. Your handle (PATRICKSHADOWKING) is in all-caps. That is considered SHOUTING and is not seen as very polite. You might want to change that to PatrickShadowKing instead. Additionally, You Wrote Your Question With Title Case (Meaning The First Letter Of Each Word Is Capitalized). That Adds Nothing To What You'Re Saying But It Makes It Annoying To Read. Why not write like everybody else instead?

Good luck with the house, and with netiquette. It helps, on large forums like this.

Lab Assistant
#23 Old 14th May 2006 at 12:06 AM
I love this house, it's so beautiful!!! I really hope it will work in my game too. Thank's!
Test Subject
#24 Old 22nd May 2006 at 8:36 PM
My sims are salivating at the prospect of living in such a great house... thank you very much from me and them. Now they better get JOBS eh?
Test Subject
#25 Old 29th May 2006 at 8:34 PM
Default Thanks
Thanks, I really needed a decent non tacky japanese house
DeadWedge says thanks too (he's my non internet friend)
Page 1 of 2