Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

set of 8 new fences matching my castle walls

by mia86 Posted 2nd May 2006 at 9:25 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd May 2006 at 9:59 PM
cool, these can match my compound like the movie "The Godfather".
Scholar
#3 Old 2nd May 2006 at 10:13 PM
Your fences are very well done:I needed them.They are perfect.Thanks you so much!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 2nd May 2006 at 10:54 PM
Oh, the stone halfwalls is such a clever idea! This will be so great for castles!

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Forum Resident
#5 Old 3rd May 2006 at 1:21 AM
These will be wonderfull for my castles! Thank you!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#6 Old 3rd May 2006 at 3:04 AM
Outstanding! You have the appreciation of a total fence/wall ho! Thank you =)

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd May 2006 at 10:54 AM
Cracking job realy like these. Great for the old spooky mansion, thank you very much.

Don't forget the cheese.......
Field Researcher
#8 Old 20th May 2006 at 12:31 AM
These are incredible good, they are old looking with a bit mossy and crackles in the texture..I only can say thank you so much for making them, they will be use with lots of pleasure!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 11:20 PM
Thank you so much for sharing your stone fences and half wall! Exactly what a Sim needs to feel at home in a castle!

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 8:48 PM
Thank-you soooo much for these, they look great. I can't wait to use them!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 1:10 AM
Thank you for creating these. They are exactly the right height for making my sims feel at home in a castle. Thank you also for allowing them to be shared.