Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shorikiki - Traditional Japanese Pre-fab

by en7en Posted 8th May 2006 at 1:42 AM - Updated 22nd May 2006 at 5:44 PM by en7en

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th May 2006 at 9:43 AM
yay i'm first, great upload I like it a lot, it takes a lot of experience to make lots like this...This is gunna be a featured lot I can see it!
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th May 2006 at 9:57 AM
Wonderful!! i just love your pagodas ^_^

Domo Arigato Gozaimasu!!
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#4 Old 8th May 2006 at 9:59 AM
A big thank you from a 'penny-pincher'

Retired from Simming
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th May 2006 at 12:03 PM
Great work , i always enjoy your creations ...thanks that u bring so much joy in our hoods....
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th May 2006 at 1:34 PM
WOW! Im going to download it for sure!

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crystal_Sims/index.php - New forum that needs members! Join today!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th May 2006 at 9:17 PM
you rock

You are you, and I am me. You do your thing and I'll do mine, and if we end up together in the end, then it's beautiful. --Topanga
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th May 2006 at 2:22 AM
Haven't seen any work from you in ages. Thanks for the lot, its quite nice, especially the price tag. I think for once I'll try to play the Sims 2 the way it was meant to be played.

yum....tofu

Looking for a pagoda or two? Check my uploads in the Residential Section.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 9th May 2006 at 4:08 AM
thank you! it's nice to have an affordable option of your beautiful homes!
Instructor
#10 Old 9th May 2006 at 11:20 PM
This is so cool En7en! I also give money to my sims but this is perfect for a college sim! Nice work.
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th May 2006 at 2:46 PM
nice japanese house now i can create a japan girl nad boy
Iridescence
#12 Old 21st May 2006 at 3:18 PM
*tosses biscuits to the poodle master in appreciation*

Meh.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 3:55 AM
Your house is calling my name. Awesome! Checking out the rest of them~
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 5:48 AM
This is wonderful & I really appreciate the realism in respect to the living/floor space/ Many thanks!

"We just have to trust one another. I just don't see it working out any other way. Also...I can kill you with my brain."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 10:02 PM
sh0uriki: Actually, it was a play on words. French kids say "rikiki" the way anglo-saxon kids say "itsy-bitsy". It just means tiny.

en7en - "that pagoda guy..."
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 10:15 PM
Amazing is all i can say, Thank you for your great tutorial, I am now looking forward to completing my Japanese Neighborhood now with some awesome architecture.

Great work, Great Tutorial :P

Success is getting what you want, Happiness is wanting what you get - Dale Carnagie
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 5:47 PM
Very generous to your sims, that's what they call it now! Well I'm in the same category so this will be a perfect teashop. I don't want to make anyone jealous placing them near my palaces and castles.