Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Emperor & The Empress Paintings --- Recolors of Maxis' "Pineapple" Mesh

by ephemera_transient_msr Posted 9th May 2006 at 5:26 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th May 2006 at 5:33 AM
Beautiful! Thanks, Ephy.

Worlds Apart: An urban fantasy. Now playing...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th May 2006 at 5:52 AM
Thanks very much. Oooh, I've been meaning to tell you how much I love your avatar! :D

Once a tightly-furled bud, the house was slowly revealing itself to him, its petals unfolding to expose its secret beauty. ~When Shadows Whisper, P.1|Part 4|MSR Story List & FAQ|MSR Graphics
Instructor
#4 Old 9th May 2006 at 3:09 PM
Beautiful, thanks so much. It's just more to add to my collection.

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th May 2006 at 6:37 PM
I've always liked the painting recolors you've made but I've never downloaded any before. I'm off to look at few more of them now. Thanks for this!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 10th May 2006 at 8:15 AM
Incredibly dreamy like! I love your work! Thanks for these pieces!!

I...will never be a memory.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th May 2006 at 11:13 AM
Thanks for downloading and for the wonderful comments everyone! :lovestruc

Once a tightly-furled bud, the house was slowly revealing itself to him, its petals unfolding to expose its secret beauty. ~When Shadows Whisper, P.1|Part 4|MSR Story List & FAQ|MSR Graphics
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 1:56 AM
Wow, Eph! You really liked that tarot card thing, didn't you? =D Looks great, they all do. Unfortunately, I have no idea where Bitsy has gotten off to, but hopefully I'll get ahold of her and we can get Promptu back up and running.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 11:47 PM
Default *waves*
Hiya! Thanks for downloading the cards --- hee, after that last batch I thought I'd take a break from doing cards for a while so I could generate more ideas. I hope to pick up the threads in the future. :lovestruc

Quote: Originally posted by sandpapernsilk
Wow, Eph! You really liked that tarot card thing, didn't you? =D Looks great, they all do. Unfortunately, I have no idea where Bitsy has gotten off to, but hopefully I'll get ahold of her and we can get Promptu back up and running.