Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sith Career

by SuperFly Posted 9th May 2006 at 4:30 PM - Updated 6th Jun 2006 at 2:40 PM by SuperFly

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th May 2006 at 4:50 PM
Thanks so much! My son has been waiting for this!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th May 2006 at 5:00 PM
Nicely done, SuperFly. You're *clearly* the master of career-making. Congrats on becoming a Moderator, also. :D

Hanging upside down to sleep does not make you cool or alternative - I know, because I've tried it...
Banned
#4 Old 9th May 2006 at 5:10 PM
wow cool i like these thanks superfly!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th May 2006 at 5:20 PM
great idea!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 9th May 2006 at 5:30 PM
Thanks SuperFly! I love the Star Wars universe, and this is really great!
May the force be with you...

Eternally a sin

Dans l'amour vrai c'est l'ame qui embrasse le corps <3

Something wicked is coming up..!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th May 2006 at 5:40 PM
Very nice indeed. Got to love that idea. However, I think the levels could have used more EU. Dark Side Sourcebook for SW RPG might have been useful.

These are the prestige classes of that book and some ideas on how they might have been implemented:
Dark Side Marauder (sort of berserk warrior, pretty low rank if implemented at all)
Dark Side Devotee/Dark Force Witch (sort of like evil magician, low-middling rank)
Emperor's Hand (force powered agent)
Imperial Inquisitor (catch jedi, turn them to Dark Side, pretty high rank)
Sith Acolyte (a bit more scholarly Sith)
Sith Warrior (think of Darth Maul)
Sith Lord

The structure is good: Few non-force user ranks at the beginning, non-Sith darksiders at the middle and the true Sith at the top.

A quiz on those RPG PrCs:
http://www.wizards.com/starwars/darkside/quiz1.asp
Scholar
#8 Old 9th May 2006 at 5:50 PM
OMFG may the force be with us!!!!
Hahahaha you gave me a great idea, wich i'm not telling 'til ready
Great work, thanks a lot!
First career I download
Scholar
#9 Old 9th May 2006 at 6:00 PM
Wow I just read your signature... It's sooo funny hahaha :D
Scholar
#10 Old 9th May 2006 at 6:10 PM
Brilliant thanks,
I really do love all your careers

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th May 2006 at 6:20 PM
Declaration: Excellent work Master

I'm up, and I'm dressed...
WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT????
Instructor
#12 Old 9th May 2006 at 6:30 PM
Great idea and great work. Thank you very much!!! Dark force rules.

My projects: Vorkosigan Saga (comming soon) Maria Evgenija Veronica Guild Wars posters
537665746F736C61762052756D656E6F76205361766F76
One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them,One Sim to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th May 2006 at 6:37 PM
Love it! Now my Anakin can get a real job! Any chance his Padme will be getting a job? And his Jedi counterparts? You did a great job on this and I can't wait to try it out. Many thanks to you!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 10th May 2006 at 8:59 PM
*faints!*

thank you soo much!!!!!!!!!
<3, sith princess beebi
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 10th May 2006 at 9:13 PM
ooooooommmmg!! i am soo happy!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th May 2006 at 10:41 PM
great job
great job super fly but one thing can u mak thiz downlooad zip thx
Test Subject
#17 Old 11th May 2006 at 12:12 AM
God work!!I love Star Wars!
thx!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 11th May 2006 at 1:57 PM
Let the force be with you, SuperFly!
Thx btw for looking at my career, gonna finish it soon and send it to you this weekend.

smithycpl

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
Mark Twain
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th May 2006 at 3:30 PM
Just so you guys aren't confused between Sith Executive, Confederacy Leader, and Dark Lord, I will help you.

Sith Executive=Darth Maul

Confederacy Leader: Count Dooku

Dark Lord: Darth Vader

I just gave SuperFly the details, he did the major programming. For that, I thank him so much for that.

Currently Listening to: Teahouse of the Spirits: The Panic Channel
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th May 2006 at 12:27 PM
as a sith shadow and daughter of Palpatine. *grins*& this career will be gr8t for my dark sith neighbourhood. *giggles* i'm still working on it. just need a thrawn sim to complete it.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 17th May 2006 at 9:04 PM
Oh yeah, Mitth'raw'nuruodo would rule. I have already made the red glowing eyes for my drow and blue skin probably wouldn't be too hard, but the grand admiral's uniform would go far beyond my skills. Heh, how about Imperial Navy career? Starting from technician and going through crewmen and officer ranks to admiral and grand admiral. Someone would have to do that navy trooper helmet, though.
Test Subject
#22 Old 18th May 2006 at 3:41 PM
Please help me i cant figure out how to put in the clothes in my game. Is the clothes in your rar file or do i have to go to each link and download it myself? Please i tryed to use it othe carrer one time but it didnt work. What im i doing wrong?

The early brid gets the worm... but look what happens to the early worm!
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 18th May 2006 at 3:46 PM
My file contains all the clothing textures, i.e. the colours. If you look at the uniforms used, you will see some require a mesh. You will need to go to each thread and get the meshes, if you want the custom clothing.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate
Test Subject
#24 Old 19th May 2006 at 12:06 AM
can u plz help me i would love to download but everytime a put any file in the downloads file it never works plz help me !
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th May 2006 at 5:22 AM
thanks for the info Fly!

The early brid gets the worm... but look what happens to the early worm!
Page 1 of 3