Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fairytale Sim: The Little Mermaid

by tairourou Posted 11th May 2006 at 1:40 AM - Updated 21st Mar 2007 at 8:01 AM by tairourou

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th May 2006 at 9:09 PM
tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttthanks!! I can only press thank you once? Bummer! Great work.

(()) www.sim2central.moonfruit.com
//\\ Where Sims Are Sims!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th May 2006 at 9:22 PM
awww, shes gorgeous! thanks

you what? you say you want to click here! well go ahead, im not going to stop you, no honestly!
Instructor
#4 Old 11th May 2006 at 9:33 PM
She's very beautiful. Thanks

My projects: Vorkosigan Saga (comming soon) Maria Evgenija Veronica Guild Wars posters
537665746F736C61762052756D656E6F76205361766F76
One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them,One Sim to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th May 2006 at 9:43 PM
I think she is really beautiful!! Though didn't she die in the fairetale...?
Instructor
#6 Old 11th May 2006 at 11:10 PM Last edited by sakura_chan : 11th May 2006 at 11:22 PM.
Wow, her eyes are so mesmerizing! I'm not into blonde hair but she's one of the most beautiful blond sims I've seen yet! To me she looks like she could be an angel instead of a mermaid, but oh well, excellent job anyway! Oh yeah, where did you get that tiara at? That really matches her well.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 12th May 2006 at 12:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Meliyan

she is very pretty going to d/l her ASAP,....and i think she did die in the fairy tale, she turned into sea foam because the prince didn't fall in love with her and married someone else, and the sea witch told her that she had to either pierce the prince in the heart with a dagger, or spend eternity on the ocean as sea foam, and she loved the prince so much she couldn't kill him, and so she turned into foam...anyways thats the one i have, just watched it with my little ones. Ahh, what the heck I'll d/l her right now, and then do the dishes
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th May 2006 at 9:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Meliyan

Yes, she did. BUT in Hans Christian Andersen's version (and the awesome movie mentioned below) she got a soul and went to Heaven for her selflessness. I like that ending much better. =)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th May 2006 at 9:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sakura_chan
Wow, her eyes are so mesmerizing! I'm not into blonde hair but she's one of the most beautiful blond sims I've seen yet! To me she looks like she could be an angel instead of a mermaid, but oh well, excellent job anyway! Oh yeah, where did you get that tiara at? That really matches her well.

That gorgeous tiara is the work of Beosboxboy , sorry I forgot to mention where you could find that. It's for males and females!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 4:53 AM
She is so pretty! Great job!
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 8:27 PM
She's beautiful! Where can I find her clothing (other than mermaid tail) and eyebrows?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 7:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by airforcegirl
She's beautiful! Where can I find her clothing (other than mermaid tail) and eyebrows?

Thank you! The eyebrows are actually part of the skintone, and I will update the first post to tell everyone where they can find the two dresses she's wearing. I love those dresses so much.
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd May 2007 at 8:54 PM
Ooh, it's very pretty! I love it.
I have the children's storybook of the Little Mermaid (Hans Christian Andersen version), and she looks just like the little mermaid! Very pretty.
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 2:28 AM
I can't see her tail????? I wanna see her tail! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..............
I would download it because she is pretty, but first I gotta see the tail!!!! PLEASE!
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 7:43 PM
OMG thank you! I love his version...Not every fairytale can have a happy ending... I was actually thinking of making a fairytale neighborhood and this sim is definatly going to be a part of it... Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 9:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by peb292
OMG thank you! I love his version...Not every fairytale can have a happy ending... I was actually thinking of making a fairytale neighborhood and this sim is definatly going to be a part of it... Thank you so much!

I'm honored to hear you'll put my sim in your neighborhood! I also think you should definitely make a fairy tale neighborhood; I have one in my game and it's tons of fun.
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 6:43 PM
Does she even have a tail?

Warm water makes you live longer, pass it around!
#18 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 6:45 PM
Thank you so so so much. I have a disney neighborhood, but she is going to fit right in. THX!

Warm water makes you live longer, pass it around!
Original Poster
#19 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 6:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sorarox25
Does she even have a tail?

Please read the entire first post. She does not come with a tail; she comes wearing a Maxis swimsuit. You can download a tail for her from the link up at the top. It's more fun this way, because you get to decide what color you'd like her tail to be! Sorry if that was unclear from the first post, and thanks for your positive feedback!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 24th Sep 2011 at 3:30 PM
thanks I have been looking for one FOREVER (10 days):P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 14th Oct 2012 at 4:01 AM
Latest link for the Mermaid tail mesh: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/board,144.0.html