Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Buyable Career Objects

by Millipedeman Posted 14th May 2006 at 3:40 PM - Updated 16th Dec 2008 at 2:56 PM by -Maylin-

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
#2 Old 14th May 2006 at 3:55 PM
Not to be rude, but did you include the Obsticle course from the Military Career? But thanks for submitting these. Now to improve all my skills...
4 stars!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th May 2006 at 4:55 PM
i can´t view the pictures!
Can you send me a email, with the pictures?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th May 2006 at 5:53 PM
The download takes me to an error page
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#5 Old 14th May 2006 at 8:35 PM
Im really assured you did not discovered an America with that.
THere were a lot of collections of buyable rewards

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th May 2006 at 10:39 PM
@Sword: SimPE's Object Workshop does not list the Military Career Reward.
@SimKelly: Try viewing this download under the Objects section of http://www.sims2workshop.com

I am not uploading much stuff here anymore, but you can get all of my latest uploads at The Sims 2 Workshop
Field Researcher
#7 Old 15th May 2006 at 5:24 PM
Hmm, interesting. Thanx for telling me.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 24th May 2006 at 11:05 PM
Thanks, i am going to download. I just have one question. Do you know if you can sell these objects since you made them buyable if you have OFB. Also are these objects in game copies of the rewards or they the reward objects themselves. Thank you for posting this and all your hard work.

"Okay, I know what you're thinking. Eick, bad guy. You think I'm a super-villain like Dr. Doom or Apocalypse or-or The Riddler. But I admit I went over to the dark side, but just to pick up a few things, a-and now I'm back. I've learned. I'm good again."
Eick (Eickley)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th May 2006 at 8:52 PM
They are copies of the rewards and I don't have OFB, so I don't know the answer to your question, but they are probably not sellable.

I am not uploading much stuff here anymore, but you can get all of my latest uploads at The Sims 2 Workshop
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th May 2006 at 3:14 AM
Thanks for the quick answer. I just one more little question. I am not good at doing this kinda thing so I am wondering if you have done this for the other career rewards (EP1) and the Aspr. Rewards. Just wondering because I don't know how. If you don't maybe you can tell me how to get these objects. Sorry ifb this is too many questions and have a good day.

"Okay, I know what you're thinking. Eick, bad guy. You think I'm a super-villain like Dr. Doom or Apocalypse or-or The Riddler. But I admit I went over to the dark side, but just to pick up a few things, a-and now I'm back. I've learned. I'm good again."
Eick (Eickley)
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th May 2006 at 2:05 PM
hey your objects are wayyyy cool ... am... can you add the new objects from University ))))) Please!!!)))
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th May 2006 at 9:51 PM
I am very sorry, but I have not purchased University yet. If I had University, I would extract the objects, but I don't, so I can't.

Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 5:53 PM
Are these buyable on community lots?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 7:46 AM
About the Millitary career reward object, I found it under the general section if that is helpful.
Thanks for the reward objects
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tepholman
Are these buyable on community lots?

I want to know that too.... Thanks for sharing, grat job!!!!

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”

-Dr. Seuss
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 4:43 AM
wow these are going to make the game so much more easier, if I can only get it to download. Thanx for taking the time to make stuff for those of us clueless ppl that dont know how to make stuff.

For some reason it keeps givin me an error message when I try to ddownload it. Something about "unexpected end of archive"?? So I cant dl it, I am able to dl other stuff tho so I dont think it's my pc, but then you never know!? I'm clueless for the most part about making this stuff.
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 10:30 PM
All you have to do is put in the code UnlockCareerRewards and you get them for free.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 7:25 PM
I Can Download This With No Problem
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 5:56 PM
Thank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 3:38 AM
munto obrigado