Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

02 Apartment Lane [NL] - Four houses, just over 50.000

by plasticbox Posted 16th May 2006 at 8:35 AM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 11:46 PM by plasticbox

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th May 2006 at 4:39 PM
I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record... but I love all your little houses!
When I actually play the game (which is rare, all my time is spent making things. LOL!) I use a Neighborhood that 90% of the houses are yours.

TSR Featured Artist
Monster Party Sims2... ITS ALIVE! :D

You may recolor my object meshes here on MTS2, but do not redistribute the meshes.
Link people here to MTS2 to get them. Objects can only be available in lots submitted to MTS2.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th May 2006 at 6:18 PM
Same here shannanisims (the broken record thing) - love everything PB does. Thanks again for a great little lot!
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th May 2006 at 6:31 PM
This is the first time I've said it, but it sounds like the above two . . .

I love your homes. I just made a custom neighborhood just for them. They're perfect!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#5 Old 17th May 2006 at 8:00 PM
*dies of the cuteness*

This lot is so perfect for housing unrelated custom sims I mostly keep as NPCs. Except now that they have such a cute residence I'll actually want to play them! :D

Thanks for this and ALL your adorable houses!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th May 2006 at 12:26 PM
I love your apartment houses. I also downloaded 01. Where did you get the outside garbage cans though. I have a house where one disappeared and would like to replace it.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th May 2006 at 2:57 PM
Allimae:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=131127
229 ingame objects, by frillen. The trashcan is in collection #4. Thanks for asking, I forgot *yet again* to give proper credit ...

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th May 2006 at 6:05 PM
I love your homes They're absolutely perfect
Field Researcher
#9 Old 2nd Jun 2006 at 7:23 AM
This is perfect for that no limit family mod I found on this site, thanks. Now I can have 4 families on one lot.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 1:30 PM
All of your lots are so cleaverly thought about, i love them all. You are just too good at building homes on such a tight budget which are spacious, have character and fit together so perfectly.

HELLO
Click HERE to view all of my downloads!

Ty Woodchip50
Instructor
#11 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 7:52 PM
Wow. Reminds me of the apartment my older sister is currently living in. 'Cept there's no such thing as that siding stuff in California. xD
These will work wonderfully for the current neighborhood I'm working on. Thanks for putting this up!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:27 AM
thank you