Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dark Nights Nursery/kid set for becauhoh

by SwtNess2 Posted 29th May 2006 at 6:15 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th May 2006 at 3:30 PM
:skull: Cool... Thanx... :guitar:

...Rock Music=My Life...
...Hot Topic Rocks...
...I Love My Chemical Romance...
...Frankie Iero Is My Hero...
...Rock On...
^^ *Shadow* ^^
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th May 2006 at 5:07 PM
Oh my god! this is awesome . I thank you soo much for this. I am forever endebted to you. (lol, I am like awed)

thanks again!

‡Becca‡

Quote:
"You have to be saved to get into heaven, You only have to be you to get into hell."
~Marilyn Manson
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th May 2006 at 8:52 PM
Lovely and dark, a beautiful set. my gothic sims will just die (again!) over this! particualy like the crib reclol, realy tim burton!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 31st May 2006 at 2:55 AM
wow I LOVE the crib...really cool looking
Field Researcher
#6 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 12:16 PM
I love it! Nice wicked colors, thanks :salute:

Eternally a sin

Dans l'amour vrai c'est l'ame qui embrasse le corps <3

Something wicked is coming up..!
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 1:37 PM
Its an awsome set...but..when ever I use the cribs my sims won't leave the todler/baby alone...when I say put the todler/baby in they put it in but then take it right back out...the entire time the todler/baby is about to pass...or the parents is...I was wondering if anyone else was having this same problem..?
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 7:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Samanthas Ideas
Its an awsome set...but..when ever I use the cribs my sims won't leave the todler/baby alone...when I say put the todler/baby in they put it in but then take it right back out...the entire time the todler/baby is about to pass...or the parents is...I was wondering if anyone else was having this same problem..?

I don't have that problem at all.I do use this setwhich is recolored in a couple different ways. I don't know much about those things happening but I am pretty sure that just recolors would not make that happen. Maybe you have some conflicting hacks? I'm sorry I wish I could be more help.

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 8:20 PM
I thought that too but it only happens with these cribs. The ones that come with the game don't cause it to happen at all.

Oh well they're very pretty but until I find out why it happens, I just can't use em. Thanks anyway for taking time out to talk to me. They are very beautiful.