Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Plus size knee skirt - NEW MESH

by martaxl Posted 30th May 2006 at 6:16 PM

75 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 74 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th May 2006 at 6:20 PM
cool, just what i need!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th May 2006 at 6:33 PM
It's about time we got some clothes for the plus sized ladies. The chubby maxis sims just aren't plus sized enough. Thank you!

jessica
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th May 2006 at 6:46 PM
wow this is great! but do yoo need a mesh???
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th May 2006 at 6:46 PM
The outfits are very nice. Your full figured ladies look fly.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th May 2006 at 6:47 PM
I wish someone could make a hack to make the sims a normal larger size. I luv this new mesh but im not gonna download it. I'm getting picky with my downloads. Maybe u can change my mind with some recolors from Torrid.com? Something gothic but really classy
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 30th May 2006 at 6:58 PM
very good idea!! thank you girl!
Instructor
#8 Old 30th May 2006 at 7:01 PM
Cool, they are very pretty
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 30th May 2006 at 7:17 PM
This is marvelous!!!!

AKA A_SIMS_ADDICT @S2C >_<
The Flying Spaghetti Monster is REAL

*I'm Retired. But I Hope I'll Be Remember For My Dedication To This Game...."
Field Researcher
#10 Old 30th May 2006 at 7:42 PM
Wow, these are really good and proportionate, the legs are the right size for the body and the heads suite the body also. Good job!

Garden of Shadows; for your goth side.
Instructor
#11 Old 30th May 2006 at 7:54 PM
perfect for a mandisa repleca sim!

I think maxis is descrimate against fat people, the fattest they can get looks like the thinner part of the american population.Absolutely neccesary to have this mesh. NAAFA will be satisfied!

Please say thank you if you like my work and also,Please read my Terms of use -Thank you and enjoy my work!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 30th May 2006 at 8:08 PM
wow something very special.
i don't go for fatness but in anyway a great creation!

nothing there
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th May 2006 at 8:46 PM
These are great!

With other BBW meshes going around, the clothing always looked so choppy and out of style. You're created a true BBW, proportioned and definately more stylish clothing.

I LOVE the one on your site with the capri jeans.

Would you consider putting your sim models from your site up for download?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 30th May 2006 at 8:58 PM
I love having variety in my game, and you've done a great job making the meshes and making attractive clothing. Thank you so much; I can't wait to see your meshes/clothing in my game!

Quote: Originally posted by joebart622
oh wait! does your model with the hat have hairy legs? it kind of looks like it form here....

I noticed that too! :P
Field Researcher
#15 Old 30th May 2006 at 9:16 PM
Finally real people to put in the game. When are the undies coming out and the swim wear. I want her to have it allll.
Test Subject
#16 Old 30th May 2006 at 9:16 PM
Downloaded this and all you have at your site.. looking forward to trying them out, I'll have to check back for more!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 30th May 2006 at 9:23 PM
Very realistic! Can't wait to see a showerproof version.
Test Subject
#18 Old 30th May 2006 at 9:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joebart622
oh wait! does your model with the hat have hairy legs? it kind of looks like it form here....

i was looking at her also, but I think as she is a redhead those are supposed to be freckles lol Then again i could be wrong.

I really do love it btw...being a bbw myself its nice to finally have some bbw sims in my game :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 30th May 2006 at 10:27 PM
BecciGirl13 - yes, you do need mesh and it is included in my zip file

Vampchick - I also love torrid and I promise to steal them some textures soon

jmtmom - I will try to work on showerproof skin soon, but before I do it, I plan to create some bigger males and teens too, so it will take me some time for sure. Besides, I've never done skins so far, and actually I 've been creating meshes since 3 months or so. I have to learn more.But thanx for the tutorial. I added it to my favourites.

cookniro - I am currently working on underwear so it should be soon ready to download. I will place it on MTS2 for sure.

samanthaj - you have really good eyes! LOL ( those are freckles! dammit! ;D )

thank you all for appreciation - it's very nice to know that your work can make ppl have fun!
Inventor
#20 Old 30th May 2006 at 10:52 PM
These are really nice and I just downloaded everything on your site....I hope you do the other types of clothes too i.e.. pjs undies etc... I look forward too it :D

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 31st May 2006 at 12:10 AM
Thank you for acknowledging that not everybody in the world is built like Barbie!! These are wonderful, looking forward to seeing more from you in the future!!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 31st May 2006 at 2:02 AM
Wonderful! These will look great on my bigger gals, they can be fashionable now! I'm excited for the undies and swimsuits!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 31st May 2006 at 3:17 AM
Wow, this is really, really great (literally)!!
I also love your site and the other meshes there - looking forward to seeing more of you soon!
Test Subject
#24 Old 31st May 2006 at 3:35 AM
Oh, these are just beautiful, and so are the ones on your site! Please make more!
Test Subject
#25 Old 31st May 2006 at 3:59 AM
You did a wonderful job. The ladies are proportionate and detailed. The clothes you've done for them are tastefully done as well. I appreciate that.
Page 1 of 4