Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Space Shuttle Ride

by tuckerkao Posted 4th Jun 2006 at 10:06 PM - Updated 1st Jul 2006 at 5:43 PM by tuckerkao

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 10:17 AM
Unusual,
looks like a lot of work has gone into it
well done

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Forum Resident
#3 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 12:10 PM
Wow. Amasing...

Very well done!

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 2:26 PM
amasing!
How did you make it so high

Don't wanna know who am I. I just someone who doesn't want you to know who am I.
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 5:33 PM
WTF. wow. i like this house
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 6:15 PM
Very strange but very cool too

Dont forget to thank, it makes people feel better to know that you appreciate their hard work :)
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 6:27 PM
Wow.... That's all I can say about this one.... @_@
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 6:55 PM
That's cool, it reminds me of the 'World That Never Was' from Kingdom Hearts 2.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 6:57 PM
*steals this one too*
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 7:18 PM
wow incredible! I'll download it as soon as I get a better computer on which to play. thanks!
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 7:33 PM
how did you make that many floors? in my game it can only go to 3 or 4 floors. Do you have to have an expansion pack?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 8:03 PM
To build this lot, you have to have the University expansion pack in order to activate the cheatcode. To play this lot, just The Sims 2 would be plenty. You can type the following code in your cheat command textbox while working on a construction.

setHighestAllowedLevel [level] - Works for the lot you are playing, and increases the number of levels you can build. Replace [level] with a number higher than the default of 4. [level] can be 255 max.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 9:03 PM
Woah- 255? I didn't know that! Cool. Not that I'd ever make a 255 story building (OY! I can hear the complaining now...), but interesting. Very nice house, btw. Thank you muchly! And congrats on being featured!

Always,
Emma
Field Researcher
#14 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 9:23 PM
Very nice.
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 9:45 PM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 4:21 AM
Oh...wow...this is fantastic! Thank you so much for all the hard work. *downloads*
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 3:44 PM
wow, cool building. must have taken ages. just a note, the buliding mode cheat works on nightlife as well, u dont hav to hav uni

i did do the paperwork, i just forgot to write it out.
what is it that make people think animals are insignificant. just cos they havnt built weapons to kill thier own kind with doesnt mean they dont feel!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 4:17 PM
wauw, super cool!!! like magic :-P i love it XD
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#19 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 3:28 AM
Wow. I like it a lot - very creative, and must've been quite a challenge to build. I love the colours and the way it seems to glow because of them. Kind of reminds me of the way buildings look in downtown Miami with the coloured neon throwing reflections onto them. I don't get it (it's a... ride?) but I still love it. :D

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 5:02 AM
JESUS, AWESOME!!! this is terrific. in my game i'll add a bit of my own touch, its a bit too colorful for me. this is freaking beautiful
Test Subject
#21 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 5:24 PM
Default ?
Cool stucture, wish I could enjoy it!!! My game keeps crashing every time I try to put it on the lot. Any body have any idea as to how to fix that?!? Thanks!
Test Subject
#22 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 2:27 PM
WOW. *speechless* WOW
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 2:50 PM
I keep coming back to look at this page because i think this building is a work of art, nothing less (for those who havent already, do look closely at the large pictures, the detail is stunning). I can't play it in my game as my computer isn't that big but it is truely magnificent and i just wanted to tell you that. I'm going to try and make a smaller version in memory of this one, i shall call it 'Heart of Tuckerkao'. You should be an architect!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 7:10 PM
WOW! This is so beautiful! I love having weird houses in my game because they are such fun to play. I just hope my computer can handle it, one time I downloaded a very detailed three or four story house (cant remember) and it slowed down my computer so much that I had to make them move to another house. I really really hope I can play in this one, but if not, it'll still make really good decoration
Test Subject
#25 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 4:48 PM
Default Great
Great now look at what you done you made my house look small and now im going to have to buy that alien house. Im always moving.
Page 1 of 2