Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fat family meshes from toddler to elder

by melodie9 Posted 4th Jun 2006 at 11:01 PM

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 11:08 PM
Thanks! I really like these .
Instructor
#3 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 11:16 PM
They're replacements? So they'll make everyone fat?

What is this, Texas?

(It's a joke, chucky, don't get your ten gallon hat in a twist.)
Inventor
#4 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 11:20 PM
Hey perfect... a complete family of chubbies. Thanks. I love the difference between fit and unfit.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 11:35 PM
Thank you so much I just love the larger body meshes.
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 11:43 PM Last edited by SingingGirl : 4th Jun 2006 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Spelling error and needed to add something.
Are they replacements? Well, I like them anyway! Thanks! And, since I never post a thank you in anything hardly, I really like all of the stuff you have made or converted! :D

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\has died, been cured, or is living with cancer.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 12:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jmtmom
Are the skintones and clothing packages in seperate posts?

I was just going to post to ask the same thing.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 12:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jmtmom
Wow, I just pm'd you about something similiar, but this is way better. Thank you so much. Now I can reduce the number of skintones I have.

Are the skintones and clothing packages in seperate posts?

Yes the skintones and clothes are gonna be in separate posts, I'm gonna post them as soon as i can
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 12:33 AM
Thank you for letting us know hon.
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 2:09 AM
wow those ppl wre mad fat but cool i guess

i'm the best be jealous
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 2:12 AM
These are fabulous! I've always wanted a fat little toddler.I hope he'll look like a Sumo wrestler.Thank you,,again.

I chase yarn balls,,,,meow.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 2:19 AM
cool now i can have my old fat grampy
Forum Resident
#13 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 2:58 AM
Thank you so much! I can't wait to see all of the clothing meshes and some recolors!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 4:49 AM
I really hope that these don't make everyone fat. They don't, do they?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 5:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by serrastone
I really hope that these don't make everyone fat. They don't, do they?

no they don't make everyone fat you need to use my skintones in order for a sim to be fat but be aware that it is genetic so it will be possible to have a fat toddler who will stay fat all is life (just give a bath to a toddler as soon as he become one to know if he's fat and if he is just buy fat clothes for him to wear)
Test Subject
#16 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 8:41 AM
Thanks I downloaded another that did not work. Hopefully it will this time.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 2:37 PM
Cool! Fat sims that look like real fat people.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 7:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by melodie9
no they don't make everyone fat you need to use my skintones in order for a sim to be fat but be aware that it is genetic so it will be possible to have a fat toddler who will stay fat all is life (just give a bath to a toddler as soon as he become one to know if he's fat and if he is just buy fat clothes for him to wear)

Excellent, thank you so much for answering my question! These are very nice, it's nice to add some variety to the game, since not every sim town is like Hollywood or LA.
Forum Resident
#19 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 11:13 PM
I just had to repost after trying these in game. They look fantastic! :lovestruc

I made an entire family. I'd like to have a few more clothing meshes to complete the outfits, especially for the teen girls, but this has completely changed my game and made me want to play again.

I'm also eager to see what you have planned for skinny sims.

Variety is the spice of life.
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 6:10 PM
Fat Mesh Question for Anyone
First - Thanks for the great Fat Family meshes. I do have one thing that's been bugging me....

When you use the fat family meshes, the sim heads are way too small. I've fattened them up as much as I could, but the necks don't get bigger, so you have a huge body, huge cheeks, and tiny neck.

Is it possible for someone to create template heads for the fat body meshes? Something that doesn't make the face so distorted? It would be great.

Thanks for letting me vent. I really appreciate all of the hard work the modders put into these great creations.

Gail

If all the world's a stage...I want better lighting!
Test Subject
#21 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 7:37 PM
:lovestruc Fantastic, finally a fat mesh that looks relistic.
I cannot wait for the whole set of clothes to be completed.
I had to use these right away and I love the way they look in game.

Okay all you other skinners out there get busy and make us a lot more options for our fat simmies!

Ps, I got the thin meshes as well and love them too, I love the way it adds so much more variety to my game.
Keep up the amazing work! :D
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 9:22 AM
Hi,
I wanted to convert some undies and swimwear for this wonderful mesh. Is there a nude mesh? If there is I can't find it for some reason. And, yes, I also downloaded your skintones.

"It is better to want what you have than to have what you want" --A Rabbi
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#23 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 7:54 AM
I think you have done a wonderful job on these meshes - at last it means true variety and true fatties (the Maxis male unfit makes him look preggers imo). I love things that make the game more realistic - its definitely not realistic that EA who's home nation IS the fattest in the world should ignore the truth and instead go for the TV/Movie people look

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 1:29 AM
wow! This is the day when my sims 2 becomes fun! And way more realistic! we just need different heights now...Lol.

"I cannot live without MODTHESIMS2! :D ><

Sims has never been this much fun..."
Test Subject
#25 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 1:15 AM
Thank you SO much. The in-game fat just looks awful, bellies with skinny little legs. These will be fun to play with.

I too am curious about faces. Is anyone willing to upload a fat Sim model? I'd like to see what features you are using to make the faces more realistic.
Page 1 of 3