Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Nursery/Bedroom Growup set

by SwtNess2 Posted 7th Jun 2006 at 11:32 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Alchemist
#2 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 9:16 AM
Wow!! Very nice Earnhardt Jr nursey/bedroom! Is he your favorite driver? Do you hate Jeff Gordon? I know you said Jeff Gordon is your husband's favorate driver. Jeff is my favorate driver, too. :D

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 6:01 PM
You are such an expert...another great set! It looks very classy. You always do such a great job. Thank you
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 8:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pfish
Wow!! Very nice Earnhardt Jr nursey/bedroom! Is he your favorite driver? Do you hate Jeff Gordon? I know you said Jeff Gordon is your husband's favorate driver. Jeff is my favorate driver, too. :D

Lol.. no I don't HATE Jeff Gordon.. just a friendly rivalry between my husband and myself. We have season tickets so we take our fifthwheel to the track for the races twice a year for a week with a bunch of friends. we've been doing it for years. And Jeff will be the next race set I do. but ssshhh! I don't want hubby to know! lol

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 8:46 PM
Thank you so much for this set. My husband and I are huge Jr. fans. This will fit in well with my Sim kids rooms.

AMD Athlon xp
1700+ 1.5ghz
RAM 1025 gigs
Graphics Card: GeForce FX 5700 LE with 256mb
Direct X 9.0
Field Researcher
#6 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 10:16 PM Last edited by riotmaker : 8th Jun 2006 at 10:22 PM.
cool nice set me and simmies thank you .

Likeing new TS3 build grid and placements, not liking TS3 Store and changes to shops.
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 11:54 PM
Not a racing fan, but this is another great set you have done. Very nice.
Alchemist
#8 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 12:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SwtNess2
Lol.. no I don't HATE Jeff Gordon.. just a friendly rivalry between my husband and myself. We have season tickets so we take our fifthwheel to the track for the races twice a year for a week with a bunch of friends. we've been doing it for years. And Jeff will be the next race set I do. but ssshhh! I don't want hubby to know! lol

That is great for you to go watch nascar races. I wish I can go watch nascar races myself. So lucky for you. I can't wait for your Jeff Gordon set.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 8:50 AM
Cool! Thanks!
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 2:35 AM
please make a kasey kahne one plz
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 1:56 PM
Dale Jr. = God

Jeff Gordon = I pray he will wreck every race

lol, thats how i look at it.

nice set, thanks.