Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kingdom of Toys!

by Loverat Posted 10th Jun 2006 at 6:33 AM - Updated 11th Jun 2006 at 1:39 PM by Loverat : fix a couple of credits

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#3 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 10:08 PM
thanks for sharing this awesome work, and thanks for using my wall from my set "salon arabi". Makes fun to see my work in other buildings
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#4 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 11:10 PM
Wow... that is quite a custom content list. But that's appropriate, as this is quite a toy store! Amazing work, as always.

There's always money in the banana stand.
Scholar
#5 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 1:36 AM
Cool, my dollhouses are in there! That looks like my jumping castle recolor, too.

Anyway, this looks fabulous; thank you for sharing it with us!

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 1:42 AM
OH it looks so fantastic!! I am downloading it right now and hope it works. I downloaded Riverview and it flashes blue lights on the grounds. Thanks for your excellent talent in making homes and etc.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 5:42 AM
I admire your patience listing all this content! It's a fantastic toy store , kiddies would have great fun there! Thank you for sharing!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 6:43 AM
WOW! This looks amazing loverat! *claps*
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 7:49 AM
Thank you for sharing this with us Loverat!
Scholar
#10 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 10:21 AM
It looks absolutely gorgeous :D
Must have taken you ages to build and furnish
not to mention keeping note of where everything came from

Brilliant,
my sims will love this
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Alchemist
#11 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 11:34 AM
Wow, it's a massive upload, I'm impressed. So beautyful and detailed, thank you, thank you for all your time spent and your creativity.
kiss and ciao
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 1:45 PM
Thanks everyone =) I keep downloading all these really neat toys and stuff so it had to be done! Pupmaus thanks for letting me know Salon Arabi is one of yours - proper credit given now AND thanks I love the wall!! Purplepaws I don't know WHY I had you listed as TSR must have been a cut and paste brain spasm I have heaps of your recolours :D

Gizmo - the usual reason for a lot having blue flashing terrain is failure to install all the terrains included with the lot. Have a read of this thread http://db.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=142042 and it will help =)

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 12:37 AM
I love it, amazing. Just one question, the items from Dincer Hepguler site, where did you find them. When I go to that site there are no kid objects? Is it a donation thing?
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 5:31 PM
A toy kingdom.. fit for a KING! Hah!

Beautiful work, just ignore my puns

Trophy Ex- Girlfriend
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 1:49 AM
amazing Lot. Thank you for your hard work and for sharing it with us.
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 9:57 PM
It very beautiful work. Thank you very much.
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 11:01 AM
Wow, it really is good, but I think the custom downloads puts people off downloading it!!

<Your Name Here> has entered my domain...
Test Subject
#18 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 4:28 AM
excellent work!! I am so excited to try it out! Thank you
Test Subject
#19 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 5:46 PM
Just downloaded your Complete Bride lot and it's absolutely fantastic. I so enjoyed exploring it and the great downloads you used from the brilliant mesh creators community - you have an eye for the best out there!! Today I'm checking out your page and have just downloaded this lot - it looks like it will be just as fun to incorporate into my Sims world. Thanks so much for all your hours and hours of hard work!!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 3:05 AM
Holy cow!! How did I miss this???? I am absolutely in love with it, and wish I could really visit this place! WOW!

Can't. Stop. Downloading.!!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 5:23 AM
Amazing ! Briliant ! Cool ! Deadly !! Extrodinary !! Fabolous ! Genius ! h-absolutely incredible !
I love it !! awesome job ! thankies for sharing

My imaginery friend thinks You have serious problems ...
Test Subject
#22 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 3:17 PM
That is AMAZING! Great work!!!

...majkyn wants to live in san francisco... :(
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 10:36 PM
It's a fantastic piece of art, devotion and patience you've made here, loverat.
But I have a problem with it. I can't buy anything on the shelves. Is this on purpose?

This signature has been censored because of the 13 year old badly written sentimentalism. -.-
Forum Resident
#24 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 7:00 PM
my fav lot ever!i'm in love ^_^ hugs and thanx
Test Subject
#25 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 7:58 AM
Wow! Thank-you! That must have taken so much hard work. It's so nice it's inspired me to write this, my first post on MTS2! I've just downloaded it and can't wait to go see it all.....thank-you again! :D
Page 1 of 2