Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nature's Theme Modern home

by jokersworld Posted 11th Jun 2006 at 4:03 AM - Updated 15th Jun 2006 at 5:31 PM by jokersworld

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 61 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 8:41 PM
by the way i love this house!!!!!! I have a question..... where did you get that tiger rug? thanks, karebear

A memory lasts forever.
Never does it die.
True friends stay together.
And never say goodbye.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 8:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by karebearlova1022
by the way i love this house!!!!!! I have a question..... where did you get that tiger rug? thanks, karebear

Thanks for the compliment. Rug is from 4ESF.

http://www.4eversimfantasy.net
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 8:56 PM
OMG, this is the BEST house I've ever seen. Keep it up!
Instructor
#5 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 9:00 PM
So awesome! I am really going to enjoy placing this house in my Sims neighborhood. Many Thanks for your wonderful creation.
Instructor
#6 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 9:00 PM
Wow!!!!I can't wait my sims to move in,thank you sooooooooooo much

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 9:59 PM
Does all of the things listed automaticly come with the house?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 10:12 PM
Your house is beautiful.. I love it, the shopping list could have been a bit better tho.. I'm an old pro at this, and it was hard for me to track down the files. I do realize how tough this is.. so please don't take it negatively. We just all like to have it done the way it was originally created.

I do think that the build files, such as walls & floors, could have come with it.. possibly even the stairs.. Of course you might have had to ask permission, but most creators are amicable enough concerning the build files, as long as they get proper credit.. Each one has their own take tho..

Thank you for sharing .. and I'm sure I will find the files.. because I do this on a regular basis.. LOL
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 10:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zTinkerz
Your house is beautiful.. I love it, the shopping list could have been a bit better tho.. I'm an old pro at this, and it was hard for me to track down the files. I do realize how tough this is.. so please don't take it negatively. We just all like to have it done the way it was originally created.

I do think that the build files, such as walls & floors, could have come with it.. possibly even the stairs.. Of course you might have had to ask permission, but most creators are amicable enough concerning the build files, as long as they get proper credit.. Each one has their own take tho..

Thank you for sharing .. and I'm sure I will find the files.. because I do this on a regular basis.. LOL

Please Elaborate, I am working lacking massive sleep in building and packaging these homes so I might be a tad slow today. I am a little confused as to what you mean by tracking down the files and build files not coming with it.

Hmm upon writing this, do you mean there are missing meshes on the lot?

Edit: Please forgive me but this is only my second upload so I am still trying to get the hang of supplying these homes in perfect condition. I would hate not to be able to share my lots as I intended them to by messing up on the uploads.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 10:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by twin11
Does all of the things listed automaticly come with the house?

Nope. I just used clean installer, and nothing comes with the lot except the lot itself. I'd like to use the lot, but it would be very hard to find all the required items because Jokersworld only linked to the top of each site instead of giving deep URLs to the specific items.

Jokersworld, is there any chance you can provide more detailed links to the individual items? In cases where there isn't a separate page for each download, could you at least give the link to the page the download is on and detailed instructions on what on that page is required? If not, no biggie, but I'd sure like to be able to use this lot. It looks fabulous!
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 10:26 PM
I'll make this quick 'cause I'm trying to get in 8 hourse of sleep tonight. I love it and even though I am hopeless and furnishing homes for sims I still want it. Maybe I'll just make it a show house or something - wait - they're normally furnished too. Ah well. Great job!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jokersworld
Please Elaborate, I am working lacking massive sleep in building and packaging these homes so I might be a tad slow today. I am a little confused as to what you mean by tracking down the files and build files not coming with it.

Hmm upon writing this, do you mean there are missing meshes on the lot?

Edit: Please forgive me but this is only my second upload so I am still trying to get the hang of supplying these homes in perfect condition. I would hate not to be able to share my lots as I intended them to by messing up on the uploads.

I don't think anyone is saying that you messed up on the upload, just that they want you to include specific links to any items on the lot that aren't included in the sim2pack. It looks like you used Clean Installer to remove some of the items, which usually is a very good idea, especially if you don't have permission from the person creating the items. However, it would help people who want to use your lot who don't happen to already have all those custom items if you provide specific links to the pages where they can download them. Hopefully this helps!
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 10:56 PM
Amazing house!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 11:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dolphin26
I don't think anyone is saying that you messed up on the upload, just that they want you to include specific links to any items on the lot that aren't included in the sim2pack. It looks like you used Clean Installer to remove some of the items, which usually is a very good idea, especially if you don't have permission from the person creating the items. However, it would help people who want to use your lot who don't happen to already have all those custom items if you provide specific links to the pages where they can download them. Hopefully this helps!

I see, well I cleaned the lot because I tried to follow the upload rules to the letter. I would love to supply my homes already furnished because a large part of me building these homes is in furnishing them to the style of the house and making sure everything flows well with the layout of the house. I enjoy furnishing and decorating them almost as much as building them.

If there is enough request I guess I can reupload the home fully furnished. I personally think the home looks better furnished anyways.

Also, I nothiced someone said there were floor tiles and certain wallpaper missing?
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 12:04 AM
ty i love it
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#16 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 12:43 AM
Very nice lot. thank you.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 12:45 AM
oh so pretty and if you do add the furnished version I will most deff download that one

You are you, and I am me. You do your thing and I'll do mine, and if we end up together in the end, then it's beautiful. --Topanga
Field Researcher
#18 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 1:24 AM
Nice house. It's simple but I like it. Thanks.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 5:00 AM
What a fantastic home! Thank you so much for sharing it
Field Researcher
#20 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 1:09 PM
Excellent job! Keep it up
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 2:38 PM
This house is utterly fabulous. Five stars!

Coming soon: 1654 Blue Jay Way
Test Subject
#22 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 3:49 PM
wow were did u get the fire place and the bottom whitch is like a step
Test Subject
#23 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 4:22 PM
This is a FAB house!!! and for your second upload it makes it even better!!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 6:19 PM
Is anyone else having issues with the tiles? The floor around the house is always blue or sometimes just flashes blue. Do I need to do anything to get it to work right?
Test Subject
#25 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 8:03 PM Last edited by mikedelaney16 : 12th Jun 2006 at 9:18 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by LizrdManFromMars
Is anyone else having issues with the tiles? The floor around the house is always blue or sometimes just flashes blue. Do I need to do anything to get it to work right?

Try using the "boolprop lotTerrainPaints false" cheat and then saving. You'll lose all those little gravel pathways between the trees, but at least the ground wont be flashing blue.

This seems to only offer a temporary solution, see http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...019#post1260019
Page 1 of 3