Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

(Updated!) Recolors of generalzoi's backpack mesh

by nichellerj Posted 12th Jun 2006 at 10:18 AM - Updated 17th May 2009 at 1:57 AM by nichellerj : Added new color

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 9:12 PM
I love these recolors! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 9:24 PM
Cool, good work nice recolouring Keep it up !!

Likeing new TS3 build grid and placements, not liking TS3 Store and changes to shops.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 10:23 PM
Very nice. Simple, but classy. I can't wait to see what you do with the messenger bag .

Come hang out with me and SynapticSim at The Lair
Test Subject
#5 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 6:49 AM
OMG!! really nice ^_^ thank you so much
Scholar
#6 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 8:56 AM
Nice colours
they look great
thanks for sharing

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Instructor
#7 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 9:09 AM
These are great! Do you think you could do a black and white checked one?
Instructor
#8 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 7:08 AM
The checked one is great... just what I wanted! Thanks so much for doing it!! = ]
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 8:17 PM
can anyone help me i downloaded the mesh of the backpack and the recoulors installed them and they still don't show up in my game please wirte back..

*pinkkiddie*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 9:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by french161605
can anyone help me i downloaded the mesh of the backpack and the recoulors installed them and they still don't show up in my game please wirte back..

*pinkkiddie*

First off, did you put them in the right place when you downloaded them? I've accidently put files into different places before.. hehe. ^_^
Her mesh was designed to show up under Glasses as well- you looking there?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 3:44 PM
Wow,these are really giving me ideas...I think I'll use some of these for my own recolors! because yours seem to make it a teensy bit easier-looking. Thanks for these,they're fantastic.
Favorites: Pink,blue,and black and white checked. Thankies!
~Dragonfire

Proud owner of SimMania! Go here for downloads.
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 4:59 PM
Very nice! ^^ I just love the green, haha ^^, and I think I like these more than generalzoi's... good job!

I'm a BEAST! A beast in a shiny purple tracksuit!
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 8:11 PM
Reqouist for you! :P
Can you make a dirty old backpack? I need one for my sims story.
Whitout it I can't get further.
Pleas send me a answer back.

p.s. Sorry for my bad english
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 12:01 AM
Thanks sooo much for this!!!
I finally figured out where the backpack was from, I saw it in a YouTube video a girl made with her Sims. Her Sim was wearing it.
My favorite is the pink one and the checkered one is my second-favorite. (Not surprised that pink is my favorite, because the best color of all time is pink, in my opinion.)
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 1:26 AM
so cool. i think this works better. could you make a worn-out looking recolor i am making a story about a runaway teen so i need a more dirty, patched look. thanks!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 1:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by denisesims2
Reqouist for you! :P
Can you make a dirty old backpack? I need one for my sims story.
Whitout it I can't get further.
Pleas send me a answer back.

p.s. Sorry for my bad english

i needed that too. must be a highly wanted thing

Girl Addicted To Sims
Forum Resident
#17 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 7:04 AM
Very cool. I love these recolours. Thanks!
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th May 2010 at 9:39 PM
Where will I find these things in my game?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 24th May 2010 at 11:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lauren_is_cool
Where will I find these things in my game?

Glasses/accessories in Bodyshop or CAS.

G.K. Chesterton said, “Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 3:31 AM
Você fala Português?Ficarei grata se responder,estou PERDIDAÇA neste site
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 5:04 AM
do you have to have Mesh to download this Accesory becuase i downloaded it and i only have Winwar and i did al the righ tthings to download and i go to my Glasses and i serch all the Jerwy and i dont see the back pack so do i have to have Mesh to Downlaod this?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 4:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sim2Gurl
do you have to have Mesh to download this Accesory becuase i downloaded it and i only have Winwar and i did al the righ tthings to download and i go to my Glasses and i serch all the Jerwy and i dont see the back pack so do i have to have Mesh to Downlaod this?

You need a mesh for these to show up in your game. I linked to it in the first post, but here is the link again: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=142146 Download the "booksack" file!

G.K. Chesterton said, “Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
Test Subject
#23 Old 6th Dec 2010 at 11:53 AM
Does not work for Late Night and Latest Dec 2010 updates
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 7th Dec 2010 at 4:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by David_S737
Does not work for Late Night and Latest Dec 2010 updates

Isn't Late Night the latest Sims 3 expansion? These files are for the Sims 2, unless, for some reason sims 2 files can be used in the sims 3. (I know nothing about sims 3 CC)

Test Subject
#25 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 1:39 PM
hi guys!
its me and i luv that backpack mesh for children each school day id make them wear it! LOL
Page 1 of 2