Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Giovanny's Comfort

by jokersworld Posted 15th Jun 2006 at 3:54 AM - Updated 24th Jun 2006 at 9:07 AM by jokersworld

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Alchemist
#2 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 12:24 PM
It's a real professional project, wow! Thank you for this house.
Very gorgeous, even if we should replicate your furnishing if we want the same house, but I understand the concerns about the final size.
It's to big for my playing style but I've bookmarked this thread for future downloads. Thanks again and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 1:12 PM
Your houses are beautiful!! Really! I only have one complaint...when your linking for MTS can you actually link to the thread and not just the homepage? Maybe I'm just being lazy, but it would be really helpful.

Beevers
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 2:11 PM
Wow...I'm amazed! Thanks for this great home, too big for my style also but i am sure there are lot of others who will enjoy this one! (You should really post the link for the terrains you used for your other lot as well, it will solve the flashing problem.)

Thanks for sharing your wonderful creations!Very inspiring!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 2:27 PM
Gorgeous! I love these modern homes that you're posting. :-D
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 2:39 PM
Probobly one of the best homes ive seen this week on the site, keep it up.
Scholar
#7 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 3:36 PM
This house is gorgeous!! It's somewhat traditional on the outside, yet funky and modern on the inside.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 9:16 PM
Love this home! It's gorgeous! Thanks for such a wonderful house!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 9:29 PM
This house is so cool. Very well thought out,good floor plan. So many extra nice touches. It's just beautiful. You are a good architect. You put all these walls, floors, etc., into one house and it all turned out so well. Thank you for all you do.

I chase yarn balls,,,,meow.
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 4:00 PM
Sophistiated... 4 houses in a row..not even an hour for downloading ur great work.. in behind.. i believe u had fufill countless hours to this splendid project... im guilty.. keep up the fantastic work man...

Feeling out of place, out of time
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 5:07 AM
Is the CC included? I'm a bit lazy... Oh and could you like directly to the page? Thanks, I absolutely love your work!
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 9:58 AM
Is it the Giovanni mansion from Vampire : The masquerade bloodlines?
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 12:03 PM
Great Mansion . Looks well and its great modern

In two words: Excellent Job
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 12:31 PM
I install the house but i dont have it in lot list. Why?