Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Evil Doer Career (with custom rewards and skill points)

by SuperFly Posted 15th Jun 2006 at 3:30 PM - Updated 15th Jun 2006 at 4:26 PM by SuperFly

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Instructor
#2 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 3:38 PM
Hehe.Who doesn't want to get back at the Crumplebottoms.Great work.
Instructor
#3 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 3:39 PM
THis is amazing!! Thanks you very much!!

Visit Sims 2 World sometimes if you like.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 3:39 PM
Hello
I want to shout. I want to scream. Why? Because I love everyone of your wacky and entertaining new careers. I have them all. Yahoo!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 3:49 PM
I love it, really nice work

One question though..you say that the old career never reached the site..are you sure that's true? 'cause iam nearly a 100% sure that I had a career called this a little while ago amongst my mod files..

Eternally a sin

Dans l'amour vrai c'est l'ame qui embrasse le corps <3

Something wicked is coming up..!
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 4:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DarkValentin
I love it, really nice work

One question though..you say that the old career never reached the site..are you sure that's true? 'cause iam nearly a 100% sure that I had a career called this a little while ago amongst my mod files..

Yes, there has been another evil doer career on this site, but it's not mine. My career has never been released until now.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate
Field Researcher
#7 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 4:19 PM
Oh ok

Eternally a sin

Dans l'amour vrai c'est l'ame qui embrasse le corps <3

Something wicked is coming up..!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 5:47 PM
Great new career. Thank you for sharing with us. Can't wait to try it.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#9 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 6:16 PM
OMG youre eeeeeeeeeeeeeevil..hahaha
brilliant work dear....

anyone bitches and their first to be thrown in the volcano

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 7:44 PM
Oh, great for my Demons

Thank you...

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 8:06 PM
Hahaha! This is so excellent! I'm going to have a lot of fun making all my "normal"-looking sims show off their split personalities with this career! :D
I can't wait to try this out; your careers are always so interesting and well-made!!

You can find my lots and other creations on TSR.
Proud member of TSRAA and S2HBAA. :)
Field Researcher
#12 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 9:59 PM
AWESOME!!! evil is amazing.
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 6:32 AM
thats funny

mod the sims 2
Home | News / About | Game Help | Create | Download | Game Mods | Requests New Posts | Search | User Tools
Support / Donate / Store | Chat | Site Map Latest News: New Beta Search and other small improvements , Yesterday at 08:01 AM
Scholar
#14 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 11:27 AM
Brilliant, can't wait to have my sims try this career out.
Many thanks for the download

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 1:16 PM
Evil as a job.. great idea:D

Real judokas practise 3 sport:
-Judo
-Fitness
-Losing weight..
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 1:41 PM
YESYESYESYES!!!! This is my kind of career!! This is soooo awsome!!!
I simply love it!!! You Rock!!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 9:37 PM
I can't resist this one....nannies beware!
Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 6:33 PM
I bow to your modding skills, Mr. SuperFly. This career will be perfect for my Freddy Krueger sim.
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 11:42 AM
Great work SuperFly! I have all your careers and I loved this one ^^ Though I found some bugs while playing this career...so I ran some tests by constantly reloading the game, hoping to recreate the problem.

Scenario: Sims2+all expansions, knowledge aspiration Sim, reached 'Feared Dictator' level at the moment, hacked version of the career.

At a certain point (I can't remember the level, sorry) I was presented with a chance card that spoke about an area you had to take over, some general wanted your advice about crossing the area by foot or by some other way. Clicking the right option gives you some skill points + a badge (something of Satan?). The skill points + the badge are not given when you go back home. Clicking the 'wrong' option, making you loose 2 bodypoints (I think?) does work. This is very Evil of you :p

Tested this 3 times (by reloading the game).

At the level 'The Battle of Benevolentia Evinco' you get picked up by a hellicopter. This hellicopter just doesn't want to show up on time! You work from 12-14 (I think?) but the hellicopter always shows up an hour late, at 13. Lucky for me I had a car and used that to get to work..but this was rather annoying. This happened every day untill reaching the next level, which works fine again. Another evil joke?

Also, by all this testing, I noticed the way your chance cards work.. the 'right' option is always on the same side..coincidence?

Ok..back to playing now ^_^ (yeah I talk too much)
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 6:33 PM
Kawaii Chiko

Sorry if I repeat what you know, but I'm not sure you understand teh chance cards structure- it looks like this-

Description of event
Option A and Option B
Good outcome of A
Bad outcome of A
Good outcome of B
Bad outcome of B

What outcome you recieve is totally random, and so there are no correct options (both options provide you with good and bad outcomes)

For the chance cards- SimPE says the skills are given, and so does my game- I am unable to reproduce this error. The medal is just a story filler and isn't awarded.

Same goes with the helicopter- SimPE goes ok, and so does my game- I can't reproduce it.

Sorry I can't be more help, but I can't create the problems you describe, and SimPE shows that everything is in order. The only thing you can try is to test the unhacked career, and see if the same problem occurs. If not, I can compare the two versions, and see if there is any difference

SuperFly

Test Subject
#21 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 7:02 PM
Thank you for your response SuperFly Yes, I understand how chance cards normally work. Must really have been coincidence then that I constantly get the 'good' outcome by clicking option A every time.. hmz..or my game is really broken lol. Good for me

If you don't get the errors I get (helicopter and that one chance card), then it must be my game. But I'll go test the unhacked career just to make sure. ^^

Thanks again for the career.
Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 10:59 PM
awesome!
Test Subject
#23 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 11:01 AM
how do you actually earn "UberEvil" points? :D

Boredom is an irreversible but not terminal condition of the Temporal Lobe.
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 3:32 PM
Use the snake reward book (as pictured)

Test Subject
#25 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 8:47 PM
Default Nice as always
Cool downloading now thanks Superfly as always
Page 1 of 3