Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Joe Elliott by request

by Shabetei Posted 17th Jun 2006 at 4:04 AM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 10:51 AM
Pretty cool sim !

Thanks
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 11:57 PM
thanks for making him i've been requesting him for a long time....up for the rest of the band???lol thank you again
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 5:22 AM
YAY! Somebody finally made him, thanks
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 7:45 PM
thanks for doing my request, it came out awsome! at least there was a mesh for his hair, hahaha, i need to request to a mesh maker rick savages hair so i can finally have the two gorgeous men in my game!

- My, My, My, I'm Once Bitten Twice Shy Babe
Field Researcher
#6 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 10:17 PM
well done : )

Sometimes I say smart and/or amusing things. Really.
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 7:00 AM
Wow! I had no idea someone else made Joe too! Thought I was the only one. If I knew there was a want for Joe I would've uploaded him sooner! Great job! I love that jacket, too bad downloads are down at the moment or I'd grab it.

If you like my stuff, please hit the Thanks button.
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 11:25 PM
HA! Great sim! My husband is out with Journey/Def Leppard this summer and I'll tell him Joe is on here and send him the link- maybe Joe will see it. Do you this he has any idea what the Sims 2 is? I'm betting no.

Mamakin
"Ui me amat, amet canem meum."
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 8:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by judithanndl
Wow! I had no idea someone else made Joe too! Thought I was the only one. If I knew there was a want for Joe I would've uploaded him sooner! Great job! I love that jacket, too bad downloads are down at the moment or I'd grab it.

I had no idea that anyone made a Joe sim! You guys need to upload them up for poor folks like me that have no creative ability! I've been trying to make Joe for months, but I stink at it. At least now I have a way out of this quandry.
Thank You So Much!

ps - Now if I could just find a good Alice Cooper - (hint, hint)
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 5:48 AM Last edited by Tanterdimaleddeon : 25th Jun 2006 at 6:11 AM.
thank youuuuuuuuuu! this brings so memories back !

ps: I'll give a try to Alice Cooper zeff0801 , but I dont promise anything

Paint it Black...
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 4:18 PM
a loooong time ago i had made a Joe sim, but i didnt know the people to credit for his parts lol, so they rejected it, but then my computer had to be totally erased, so i had to find all his pieces to put him together again, *humpty dumty... lol* but i still have the pic here:

- My, My, My, I'm Once Bitten Twice Shy Babe
Test Subject
#12 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 12:32 AM
Alice Cooper
Quote: Originally posted by zeff0801
I had no idea that anyone made a Joe sim! You guys need to upload them up for poor folks like me that have no creative ability! I've been trying to make Joe for months, but I stink at it. At least now I have a way out of this quandry.
Thank You So Much!

ps - Now if I could just find a good Alice Cooper - (hint, hint)

I had to laugh at that last comment a little bit, as a matter of fact I'm working on an Alice Cooper too right now, make-up and all. He's got some interesting facial features! I suppose I'll get to work on that and get it done quick then! I'll let you know.

If you like my stuff, please hit the Thanks button.