Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Compact XV - 2x2 Spacious 2 1/2 Stories Furnished Lot

by Ed Newman Posted 17th Jun 2006 at 4:55 PM - Updated 18th Jun 2006 at 4:19 PM by Ed Newman

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 2:10 PM
interesting how you put the kitchen in the basement. Love the exterior

Residential sims2 updated June 23, 2007
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 5:42 PM
I am loving this series. Even with my high-end system, I find it tedious to play really huge fancy lots. These compact ones of yours are so much easier to play, modern, interesting, and gorgeous to boot! Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 2:38 AM
I love your compact series Ed, very playable, thank you for sharing!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Field Researcher
#5 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 8:57 AM
great thanx 4 sharing
Scholar
#6 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 10:59 AM
It looks brilliant,
love the way its laid out and decorated
great work
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 2:08 PM
Thanks, everyone

That's true, I like more playable lots. When I was still learning about this game, the first lots I downloaded were really beautiful, but expensive and a little too big for my machine. Besides, when my sims had babies, it took forever to go to the kitchen and feed them...

After this learning time, I gave up the "motherlode" cheat and then the price became an issue for my unwealthy sims... So, the Compact Series had to be playable and affordable

That's quite hard to make nice things in so little space, though... I always have to choose what will be left behind. Sure, I'd like to put a nice pool or an peaceful garden for my sims, but...

Well, fortunatelly there'll always be "Corville" or "Nengiville" to play with whenever I need a pleasant and beautiful lot after a hard day work...
Instructor
#8 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 11:01 AM
Looks great! Thanks very much for sharing. I can now add it to my "Newmanville"!

*** If you can't brighten them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit ***

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 3:35 AM
love this lot!! Thank you Ed!!