Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Emachines T6532 w/ 17'' LCD Monitor

by Fresh-Prince Posted 22nd Jun 2006 at 11:30 PM - Updated 20th Feb 2009 at 5:23 PM by -Maylin-

153 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 146 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 7
Alchemist
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 11:32 PM
Wow. Your computer looks great.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 11:34 PM
Wohoooo this is a great Computer big thanks for this (hui with Windoof XP xD)
Instructor
#4 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 11:35 PM Last edited by simfan432 : 22nd Jun 2006 at 11:51 PM.
wow, good
please ask todfx from tsr on how to make the whole comp selectable.

congrats on graduation on to high school now.
Scholar
#5 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 11:46 PM
Fresh-Prince,Congrats for your graduation.Hope you're floating in a crazy happiness... and celebrating...You are the one who should get a present....And you give us this wonderful pc.Its a fantastic creation.I can't wait to see it in the game. Thanks so much for sharing this masterpiece with us....Enjoy (greatly!) this new step in your life.Thanks again.
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 11:46 PM
Hey!! I had a computer just looks like that Wow Thankz 4 makin' this.
Instructor
#7 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 11:47 PM
OMFG You're only in 8th grade!? Whoa! Most adults I know couldn't make an object like this. I bet you get good grades, don't you. lol

Anyways, this computer looks fantastic. I love the graphics on it. Everything looks very detailed and very realistic. This is probably the best Sims 2 Computer I've downloaded to date. You should be more than proud of it. 5 stars. Thank-you very very much for sharing this with the MTS2 community.

-deviantinvader

"A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death." -Albert Einstein
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 11:49 PM
its a good looking item, but Emachines (has a brand) suck man.

If you can do this, make something custom along these lines by basing it off some of the truely awesome custom cases out there.
Inventor
#9 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 11:55 PM
Congrats to you Fresh-Prince! :baloons:

You've done an amazing work! Thanks so much!

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Instructor
#10 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 12:02 AM
Congratulations on your graduation. All the best in high school.

Thanks a million for the computer, it looks awesome.

best regards
Forum Resident
#11 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 12:04 AM
this is very cool. thanks

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof-V
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 12:11 AM
wow! can't wait to put this in my game!
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 12:22 AM
Default Woah,
You know this was my old PC and it was the worst piece of junk... Anyways, thanks for the PC mate! You're that young? And making meshes? Oyvey the world just gets younger....

Live long- and prosper

Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 12:27 AM
Looks Like My Computer
This is so cool, it'll look great in my tennage bedroom!

I remember a year ago I was standing in the crowd
waiting for my chance to break through, my chance to live again.
Now it seems I've found some friends who finally understand
what it takes to make this dream come true, we'll be here till the end.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 12:32 AM
thank you friend
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 12:32 AM
nice job, and grats on graduation to the next grade

though my home pc i think pwns this one.. doesnt mean my sims need to be as computer gifted as i am haha

so thanks for the cool system makes ya wonder why maxis used such old out dated tech for their game systems C_C... i mean who really uses the old school monitors now days its LCD or wall mounted TVs or Bust haha
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 12:32 AM
It's awesome that you only just graduated from 8th grade and you can still make all this great stuff. I just graduated from 10th grade and I couldn't make any objects that come close to this. Thanks, ***** stars.

I have been retired from Simming for years now. I actually can't believe my work is still up after about 8 years and being downloaded. Lots of memories from the game and this website; these creations are a snapshot of a time in my life. Please continue downloading and enjoy.
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 12:32 AM
Oh! That is WAY too funny! That looks exactly like my computer I'm using right this second, ooh and gratz on completing middle school I'm actually going into 8th grade myself next year.
Forum Resident
#19 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 12:38 AM
looks just like my moms computer.

Onyx Sims is now open!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 12:54 AM
Thanks! I have the same wallpaper on my computer, but anyway ...... you did a great job!
Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 1:13 AM
could you make a Windows Vista PC?
Field Researcher
#22 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 1:19 AM
WOW! It's GREAT! thanks for sharing your pc, it's fantastic! nice work
Test Subject
#23 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 1:35 AM
Looks great. Good job
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 1:36 AM
fantaboulous! thank you.

Stewie (after tripping Peter): Ha ha ha, oh my God! I almost didn't do it, I almost didn't do it! I thought, is this in bad taste? But you know what, I went for it. I went for it and I'm so glad I did! Ooooh, worth it, totally worth it.
Test Subject
#25 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 1:55 AM
oh yes. this is the pinnacle of the computers. well....its a cheap computer in real life but what i am saying is that this is the only one i have seen with a windows xp operating system. i give you two thumbs up on that. you truly are an excelent modder.

I'm a boomer now
Page 1 of 7