Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bella - A Sexy Vampire

by mansonxfairy Posted 27th Jun 2006 at 9:05 AM - Updated 16th Aug 2008 at 8:23 AM by mansonxfairy : additon on to custom content

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 3:37 AM
Thank you for this hauntingly beautiful sim! Now I have a Countess worthy of my Count.

Reset the value's mental data Let' accelerate and fly!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 3:55 AM
Yeah I always want that dress..but no where to find it thank for that!!!!

Field Researcher
#4 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 5:00 AM
She is very beautiful! You did a great job with her ;-)
Scholar
#5 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 6:07 AM
she is dagerously beautiful

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 8:50 AM
Stunning.

All my creations can now be found HERE.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 8:53 AM
She is the most beautiful creature of the night that I have ever seen, wish I was first to give you the 5 stars, because they stay 5 when you are 1st to vote!
Thankyou for sharing!
Scholar
#8 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 5:06 PM
shes beautiful!thank you!
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 6:40 PM
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 5:40 AM
I don't know why the last person sent you a random link of another sim, but thanks so much for this GORGEOUS gothic sim! =) My neighborhoods could always use another spooky lady, thanks very much.
Instructor
#11 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 12:49 AM
WOW!! She is SO hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 3:14 AM
She's awesome, my kitty's name is Bella! Nice work.
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 7:09 PM
Default Anyone managed to get ther hair /
Whenever I go to reflex sims all they seem to have is furniture and houses I cannot this hair mesh for Bella. Anyone help ? thanks
Forum Resident
#14 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 2:49 AM Last edited by coffeeKat : 1st Jul 2006 at 2:57 AM. Reason: wanted to answer the help question above!
She's hauntingly beautiful! Incredible work Navetsea, thanks so much!!

oh and by the way Teko hair mesh is on the "special" drop down under the download; page 3! Hope that helps!

I...will never be a memory.
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 12:50 PM
Fantastic got the great hair now thankyou
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 11:37 PM
Having a little trouble getting the dress to show up in the game for some reason - does this dress need a mesh and if so any idea where I can get it ? thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 12:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jules7
Having a little trouble getting the dress to show up in the game for some reason - does this dress need a mesh and if so any idea where I can get it ? thanks

No, it doesn't need a mesh.

Also, the dress is not an everyday outfit, so when you download it, it will show up in formal wear.
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 1:17 PM
Oh silly me Ive probably missed it then thank you cant wait to see it on her
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 3:58 AM
Indeed she is very beautiful. Great work.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 4:44 AM
This is indeed a lovely sim. What sort of Vampire mythos does she come from? I notice that she wears a rosary around her neck with a crucifix on it.
Forum Resident
#21 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 2:13 PM
Thanks!, my vampyres have been having a bit of a 'Rest bite' recently, so to speak and the Aliens have taken over 'Strange town' - they lack a strong leader... Until now! [Downloads] there's gonna be a 'Battle Royale' and that's for sure!.

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Field Researcher
#22 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 7:28 AM
She is amazing! Arigato.
Test Subject
#23 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 3:38 AM
She is wonderful. Just as I would picture her from the book!!
Only on problem, there is no hair link on Page 3 of Specials... So no hair for me. =(
Can you find it elsewhere, or was it moved around on the site?
Test Subject
#24 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 2:39 PM
anyone have this hair mesh?its not on the site,dunno why they took it off.anyone wants to give it to me?Awesome sim by the way,she is so pretty.I will download her.
Test Subject
#25 Old 6th Oct 2008 at 1:35 AM Last edited by ceoltoiri : 20th Oct 2008 at 7:43 PM. Reason: new info on hair mesh
Do a search in the reflexsims forum for Teko, and look at least the 1st 3 pages... there should be a couple of threads that will lead you in the right direction....okay so I am a dope and assumed the resovled thread they sent me too in the reflex forums was the correct hair mesh(it was not). As I understand it this may have not always been a donation/pay mesh but it is now over at the the sims resource website under murano hairstyle 1.
Page 1 of 2