Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Untucked" Shorts and Summery Tops (LOTS of 'em!)

by fanseelamb Posted 27th Jun 2006 at 7:05 PM - Updated 6th Sep 2008 at 9:18 PM by fanseelamb : editing search parameters

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 3:52 AM
Drooling... Thanks a lot Fansee!
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 4:24 AM
Great work! I really love the solids...they look heathered in the screenshots. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 6:17 AM
More fansee fabulousness! Thanks for sharing!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 7:23 AM
These are great!
Any chance of you making some of your untucked stuff for other ages, especially teens?
Field Researcher
#6 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 8:45 AM
I really like the striped ones. Thanks for sharing!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 9:06 AM
Looking good. I like the stripy ones and the singlets best.
Instructor
#8 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 9:22 AM
Hehe. I can just here my old English teacher saying "But horizontal stripes make you look fat!" lol. But these look really great. My guys need good summery clothes.
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 9:27 AM
i can't thank you enough for adding decent shoes to those shorts.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 12:30 PM
I love the stripped. Downloding in progress... Thanks !
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 9:42 PM
Thank you! I like the stripes.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 12:10 AM
*smile* i like these. my guys will look so adorably nice, and ready to take on summer!

Stewie (after tripping Peter): Ha ha ha, oh my God! I almost didn't do it, I almost didn't do it! I thought, is this in bad taste? But you know what, I went for it. I went for it and I'm so glad I did! Ooooh, worth it, totally worth it.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 3:46 AM
Great I love the Untucked series you've got going they work great in my game.

Looking on the Bright Side of Life!
Scholar
#14 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 11:33 AM
Great, I like the colours
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 8:24 AM
Yey! Thanks Fansee, love all your stuff! My simies don't look all weird now with those creepy shorts from maxis
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#16 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 3:53 PM
I was just thinking (while downloading more of the 'untucked' clothing), my guys need shorts for summer. And lo and behold, you made shorts! Out of my head fanseelamb! :D

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 9:24 AM
Great set! I love your work. You always offer a lot of good looking clothes for our simmies. Thanks for all your hard work and creativity!!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 2:07 PM
Awww, these are adorable! Thanks for sharing them. :D

Once a tightly-furled bud, the house was slowly revealing itself to him, its petals unfolding to expose its secret beauty. ~When Shadows Whisper, P.1|Part 4|MSR Story List & FAQ|MSR Graphics
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 2:37 AM
i love you more with each post i see. me and my maxis-dressed male sims appreciate it..
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 7:14 PM
Yea!!! Boy-Shorts! Well....sorta. Thanx
Test Subject
#21 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 2:23 AM
You should be praised and worshipped. Seriously, you make like half the stuff my guy sims wear (which is saying a lot because I can't afford to go clothes shopping in real life very often so I seriously am a download-aholic)!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 4:13 AM
Ahh...nice, untucked shorts. You are the clothing god, fanseelamb.

When life gives you lemons, study them and write a book about all the things you can do with lemons and win an award. 'Cause awards are shiny.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 1:26 AM
I love these shorts and was disappointed when I realized my Young Adults couldn't use em. But that is just going to make them go through college faster ^_^

Thank You for all your awesome creations.

My love for you was so deep, It nearly destroyed me.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 22nd Sep 2010 at 6:21 PM
Thank you so much for these!

I would also like to take a second to thank you for labeling your files making it easy to get just what I want without having to dl 20 other things. It's so annoying to have to scroll through pages and pages of clothes you don't really like to find that one color/cut/style you wanted in the first place. Your a genius!