Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kudou Hair

by Sshodan Posted 27th Jun 2006 at 10:37 PM - Updated 28th Jun 2006 at 10:59 PM by Sshodan

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 10:39 PM
Wow hon, these have all been great, you must have been pumping these out over the last couple of months. I'm so glad you uploaded them, they are really great, not just this one but all of them.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 10:51 PM
This hair mesh is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! I'm using it right away! Thankies!

Kiss me in the rain so you can’t see my tears.
I cry to be with you,
But I’m held back by my fears.
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 10:53 PM
I...wow...I love you. It's gorgeous. Gorgeous! The texture, even the alpha, it's all just right. You got Kudou's hair down perfect. You are my favorite person. Ever.
Instructor
#5 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 10:53 PM
wow! so many hairs uploaded in one day.... thnx so much! they´re great!

hi!
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 10:57 PM
Aaahhh!!! There is no end to your talent!!! My sims and I thank you muchly!!
Scholar
#7 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 11:19 PM
OMG!! More hair coming, and looking better everytime, you should get a guiness record for all the great hair meshes in a single day
Forum Resident
#8 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 11:23 PM
oooo this is sexy thank you for sharing this hairs Is rare to see ouyr sims man getting some sexy hair,

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof-V
Field Researcher
#9 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 12:08 AM
This is magnificent! The hair is perfectly wavy. I'll be sure to use these on my sim!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 5:28 AM
I LOVE the way this looks! You have been on a roll! WOW!

Thank you! :thumb:
Instructor
#11 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 10:30 AM
Beautiful! You really know how to make a guy look HOT with all the lovely hair you make, thankyou so much!

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Field Researcher
#12 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 4:07 PM
your work is amazing!

visit my sims2 site: http://lliella.com
:::everyday fashion for your sims:::
Scholar
#13 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 4:09 PM
wow this is great! cant wait to use it in my game!thank you for all the amazing guy hairstyles you've done, they are all great!
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 2:24 AM
I think this is my favorite of those you uploaded this day. You are improving so much! These are so much better than your last batch, which was good too, but these just blow them out of the water. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see what you pull off next!
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 1:25 AM
I love this hair! I would love it even more if it was for women since I've been looking for hair like this for the ladies for sooo long but oh well. I'll still get it anyways!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 5:35 AM
Great, great work!!

watch Jensen Ackles in Supernatural
watch Allison Mack in Smallville
watch Jeff Hardy in Monday Night Raw
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 4:13 AM
Love it! They are so cool, great style. Thank you
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 3:57 AM
your sims are so pretty, but why no gender refits? whats wrong with that? i am sorry, but this hair would look really good on a female sim, no, Better.
Instructor
#19 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 5:15 AM
I love this hair! Thank you so much!!!
hugs,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Test Subject
#20 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 11:14 PM
Like I said in other threads of yours, I like your hair: I'm grateful someone is actually making hair for males, who are, comparatively, in disadvantage to females when it comes to custom content. It doesn't suck at all, either.

However, I have been meaning to ask you: why the anti-female thing? Why should you care that someone gender-refits your hair when you clearly don't care if they're age-refitted? Because I'll be honest, most of these hairstyles would look great on my girl sims; sometimes I think they'll even fit them better than they fit male sims. Hair, regardless of the gender, is never enough, as far as I'm concerned. ^^
Again, love your work, and keep in mind I'm not begging for female versions, I'm just curious as to why you do not allow gender re-fits - I mean, I get it that you may not want to do them yourself, for some reason, but why not letting someone else repurpose it?
Instructor
#21 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 6:37 PM
XD haha this ought to be perfect for my Paul McGann Doctor Who sim!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 6:17 PM
Have a friend who's been making a sim in my game to look like her hubby. He actually wears his hair almost exactly like this. She's sitting her right now wanting me off the computer so she can finish her sim-rofl. Thanks bunches :-)