Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Plane Recolors of Naruto Headband

by Sshodan Posted 28th Jun 2006 at 1:07 AM - Updated 1st Jul 2006 at 12:44 PM by Sshodan

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 3:07 AM
Heheheh.... I was drawn in by the masses of orange I saw, regardless of what creation it was. And I must say, I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was actually another upload for you! And WOAH, the headband fits perfectly with your hair. Poor computer... I've been downloading far too many things today Thank you for the recolors [the white one is especially nice]!
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 12:46 PM
I recognized that guy on the right! That's Shuldigh from WK, eh? Hehehe...
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 3:41 PM
Now THAT looks hot. :D

Out of commision because my computer is a complete piece of crap.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 12:47 AM
Ah, I've been waiting for some recolors of this - Thank you.

"Do you not think it a matter worthy of Lamentation that, while there are so many worlds, we have not yet conquered one?" - Alexander the Great
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 2:51 AM
Oooo, perfect! I don't know how I missed all of your Weiss stuff until the past couple days, but it has made me so happy!! I <3 your Schuldig Sim. He's my favorite.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 9:21 AM
Thanks , i enjoyed it XD