Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Naruto Headbands

by ronyu02 Posted 29th Jun 2006 at 5:02 AM - Updated 16th Oct 2010 at 3:10 AM by ronyu02

64 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 12:28 AM
I love you! :lovestruc :lovestruc
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 1:50 AM
Not many people on this site watch Naruto... but the few who do are proud!
(me included)

btw, brenner: I've the doujinshi your avatar came from! Hee.
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 2:55 AM
Swweett. I'm another big Naruto fan. Thanks
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 4:06 AM
i'm a HUGE!!!!!!! naruto fan i mean HUGE!!!!!!!!!! and i have been searching for a sound head band for awhile sooooooooooo i love you!!!!!!! lol thank you soooo much!!!!!

.::my only true friend who i wish to love for the rest of my life we can be insane together i wanna be like you brave like you never forget me or i'll haunt you, you helped me and i helped you and i miss you and i need someone to itch my nose!
(btw thats an inside joke for you slow folks)::.
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 4:27 AM
Thank you so much. I'm a big Naruto fan. My favorite characters are Sasuke and Itachi. :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 4:34 AM
Nice job. A little note for improvement, the metal part is rounded not square.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 3:55 PM Last edited by ronyu02 : 30th Jun 2006 at 4:53 PM.
naruto fans unite!

chickenkicking, i see your point, thanks. i did round the edges a bit, but not much. this is an easy photoshop fix, but it'll be a bit tedious applying the textures again to 14 recolor packages O.o will add to my future to-do list :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 4:00 PM
you fogot the village hidden in the stone's head band T_T

Anyway they look great thanks for making them.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 4:09 PM Last edited by ronyu02 : 30th Jun 2006 at 4:17 PM.
stone and cloud, and another one i think. well these 7 village symbols were the ones readily available when i created the recolors :D

anyway as i've said i might still include additional villages. (how about the fillers? star village, anyone? lol)
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 3:21 AM
Amazing! (:
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 6:11 AM
Ooh! Ooh! Awesome! Finally! YAAAY! >_O; Thanks! Yeah...

Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 3:24 PM
OMGOSH, THANK YOU!! I think I love you, I've been looking for some headbands that aren't hidden leaf for quite some time... Now, <Oh god I'm still talking> if you'd maybe do some exiled versions of these (like Itachi and Kisame's have the slash through...) I would actually BEAR YOUR CHILDREN. *Bricked offstage for being a nasty, greedy person*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by akasuna
Now, <Oh god I'm still talking> if you'd maybe do some exiled versions of these (like Itachi and Kisame's have the slash through...) I would actually BEAR YOUR CHILDREN.

LOL! i was planning to do the exiled versions but i wasnt sure if anyone would want them. anyway i'll be making them sometime soon and uploading them to this page as well, so keep an eye out. it's a simple task in photoshop but tedious in bodyshop (we're talking 18 recolor packages here!).
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 7:55 PM
This is so awesome! Thank you for doing this ^^
Test Subject
#16 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 1:09 AM
omg i've been waiting for someone to do all the villages, now i can have sound ninjas runing around Thank you so much!!!!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 11:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ronyu02
stone and cloud, and another one i think. well these 7 village symbols were the ones readily available when i created the recolors :D

anyway as i've said i might still include additional villages. (how about the fillers? star village, anyone? lol)
sure why not you should make the star village one. that way you have the complete set. (until there is a new village.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 4:45 PM
well let's just wait for the fillers to end before i make a "filler batch". we've got a handful of them and who knows another one might show up. also, in the first movie (that i haven't watched yet) there's a hidden snow village.

but anyhow all the manga-only villages so far are here now.
Test Subject
#19 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 8:43 AM
I french and I don't speak very good english, so escuse me for my bad english.
I'm a big fan of naruto and you're the best, you make a very good job and I congratulate tou.

ps : Don't kiding me, because you can't write in french.
bye
Test Subject
#20 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 1:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ronyu02
LOL! i was planning to do the exiled versions but i wasnt sure if anyone would want them. anyway i'll be making them sometime soon and uploading them to this page as well, so keep an eye out. it's a simple task in photoshop but tedious in bodyshop (we're talking 18 recolor packages here!).

X_o and it is done! Thank you so much! *Screams and pounces on you* I can't wait, my akat-sims shall now look fabulous while terrorizing my Konoha neighbourhood *giggles insanely* (I loved your genin skins, BTW.)
Test Subject
#21 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 3:34 PM
O.O exiled sound village? x]

DEATH 4EVER 2 KONOHA

x]
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 7:37 AM
They look really good, except for one minor detail. The mist headband, the ~'s are supposed to be up and down like in this picture.

But that's the only thing I noticed that was wrong. I've checked several sources including my Naruto collectors book. I just wanted to let you know ^.^. I'm not trying to be mean or anything.
Test Subject
#23 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 7:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kakashi_Hatake
They look really good, except for one minor detail. The mist headband, the ~'s are supposed to be up and down like in this picture.

But that's the only thing I noticed that was wrong. I've checked several sources including my Naruto collectors book. I just wanted to let you know ^.^. I'm not trying to be mean or anything.

I'm glad someone mentioned this before me >___> Otherwise I would have felt all rude or something...I dunno

Oh! Also for the full set you'd need
Getsugakure (Hidden Moon, from the 3rd movie)
Hoshigakure (Hidden Star)
Kemurigakure (Hidden Smoke)
Yukigakure (Hidden Snow) Tonbogakure (Hidden Dragonfly, from the fillers...no picture as of yet)

Also...Hiden's Hitae-ate, it looks like almost a mix between grass and rain
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 6:26 AM
They're great!

Being different is what makes you yourself.
Being the same makes you a clone.
Official Webbie
Test Subject
#25 Old 13th May 2007 at 8:51 AM
YES!, now my sims can look like ninjas more! :D
Page 1 of 3