Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 85 [NL] - Starter House

by plasticbox Posted 6th Jul 2006 at 6:05 AM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 10:30 PM by plasticbox

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 8:10 AM
Your back! I've been waiting for more houses for my cash-poor sims!
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#3 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 3:41 PM
Nice house to start my new sims life

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 10:00 PM
As always great work thanks again.

Remember even a bad day flying RC is better then
any day at work.

Visit us @ http://members.tripod.com/kg4bet/
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 12:15 AM Last edited by UserDam8221 : 7th Jul 2006 at 12:21 AM.
The mythical plasticbox is back !

I love the whole of your creations. The ergonomics of the houses is just remarkable ! They're simply fantastic ! Always barely below 20 000 §, always functional and practical, always realistic and good-looking !

Many thanks !

Just one little question : I would like to know how you concretely do to make this kind of modular stairs. I can only do 1/4 - 3/4 with the new foundation of OFB. Indeed, there are a lot of tutorials on the web about how to make modular stairs, but this is not always clear, in any case always difficult to perform. I've never succeeded in doing this properly : one time, I can't place the walls where I want to around the stairs, one time, it's something else, always a problem !
Please, tell me how you do (through e-mail if your want).
1/2 - 1/2 stairs like yours in this lot or 3/4 - 1/4...

Thank you very much !

Damien - France
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 7:57 PM
wow yet again another brilliant starter home, always love your work, cant get enough. Simple, beautiful and cheap the three qualities i look for in all downloadable lots. thanks

HELLO
Click HERE to view all of my downloads!

Ty Woodchip50
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 9:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by UserDam8221
I would like to know how you concretely do to make this kind of modular stairs. I can only do 1/4 - 3/4 with the new foundation of OFB.

These are split level stairs, I don't have OfB. Like you say, there's a lot of tutorials on split level building -- look in the tutorial section or at MikeInside's tutorials, they're pretty good I think.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 8:42 PM
<--- me after looking at your houses
Field Researcher
#9 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 9:29 AM
Really cute!!!!! im going thru all your under 20 houses so expect afew more comments:D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:35 AM
thank you