Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Community Wedding Party

by gwillewyn Posted 6th Jul 2006 at 9:46 PM - Updated 7th Jul 2006 at 12:08 PM by gwillewyn

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 12:57 AM
Its very nice and I love the way you have it set up. Now to find a hack so they can throw this wedding party. Thank You for sharing with us. I really like it.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 2:42 PM
Looks great. THank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 4:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gizmo7680
Its very nice and I love the way you have it set up. Now to find a hack so they can throw this wedding party. Thank You for sharing with us. I really like it.

If you find the hack let us know....Thanks... Great lot gwillewyn and thanks for sharing

When you see someone without a smile Give them Yours! Want to impress your Father this Father's Day come check out my new site...http://holladaure.ecrater.com/
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 9:55 PM
I lovre the idea to get married away from home. It's look nice and more fun. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 2:28 AM
Did you find the hack?

(()) www.sim2central.moonfruit.com
//\\ Where Sims Are Sims!!
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 3:37 AM
Apparently there used to be a modified wedding arch that would function on community lots, but the post with the download has been deleted.

TS2 and TS3: Where adult sims potty train their toddlers.
TS4: Where adult sims make Angry Poops.

Which game is made for the juvenile minded?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 24th Oct 2007 at 7:46 PM
Great place, on my game (the sims pet stories- I REALLY don't recomend this, the Sims 2 Pets is way better) you can get married on community lots, it's just I can't make a place good enough to look like a wedding party place (I tried! And failed

Anyway, could you include a link to the hack please!

There is no spoon
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th May 2016 at 4:25 PM
Perfect for my PlantSim weddings! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th May 2017 at 7:19 AM
just got this hope it works cannot find a good working
church for weddings they always crash the game and
i have to restart