Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tuscan Kitchen Recolor - Bois de Rose

by bibidoublezero Posted 7th Jul 2006 at 1:37 AM - Updated 13th Jul 2006 at 1:21 PM by bibidoublezero

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 3:35 AM
EXCELENT JOB

u did a great job on this set

Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#3 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 5:38 AM
beautiful, thanks
Scholar
#4 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 5:50 AM
Everything looks great, thanks a lot for this.
Very impresive for a first upload
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 12:18 PM
I love the Tuscan set. Your recolor is beautiful. I suspect it will become almost a standard in my houses. The softly neutral pink will give a room that is bright and airy without being cartoonish or fairy tale.

Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 2:03 PM
wonderful job, thank you very much.

...your family looks very realistic, they should think about a healthier life. LOL
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 2:24 PM
C'est trop beau j'adore!!!
merci merci merci

Groos bisous

Sigh.....Sometimes I wish I was a Sim...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 2:52 PM
Thank you all for your encouragements ... I will go on to share you my recolors.

Sorry for my short answer bu my english is not good enough to express my ideas ...
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 12:31 PM
looks great!! just wish i had a kitchen like this for real :S anyway, keep up the good work.

take care :D
Field Researcher
#10 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 8:56 PM
I love this! You did an amayzing job! I love pink and wish I could have this in real life! This will go super with my victorian homes! Could you make one in sage green?
Thank you so much!

Everything happens for a reason!
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 5:38 AM
HOw the **** did I miss this? and I am! the Queen of Pinkness!
Thankyou so much!
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th May 2007 at 10:46 PM
Thank you & a Question...
I love :lovestruc this Tuscan Kitchen Recolor!!! Thank you so much for sharing it!

Would you consider recoloring phoenix_phaerie's stove to match your set?? That would be fantastic!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 7th May 2007 at 8:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ScienceJen
I love :lovestruc this Tuscan Kitchen Recolor!!! Thank you so much for sharing it!

Would you consider recoloring phoenix_phaerie's stove to match your set?? That would be fantastic!!

I have just made the recolorations of the phoenix_phaerie's stove to match with my sets. You will find them there

If grey matter were more pink, the world would have less dark ideas...
Si la matière grise était plus rose, le monde aurait moins les idées noires ...
Instructor
#14 Old 24th Dec 2007 at 11:44 PM
I just love your pink recolor of the Tuscan kitchen set!! I'm going to build an all-pink house, and use your pink kitchen. Thank you so much!

* Pickles *
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 20th Aug 2013 at 5:07 AM
beautiful keep up the designing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 7:10 PM
Thank You