Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Castle Hurst - Fully Furnished Castle for Under 60k

by Christine11778 Posted 10th Jul 2006 at 4:42 AM - Updated 31st Mar 2009 at 11:55 AM by Christine11778

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 6:20 AM
Wow.It's so pretty.I wish I lived here.(lol)
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 6:51 AM
It's a wonderful castle for us with slower pcs Chrissie , thanks for sharing! I like how its creatively built in the lot's corner.

You will find my older and newest creations here
Scholar
#4 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 11:24 AM
Lovely castle, and it will make a nice addition to one of my neighbourhoods.
Like your friend, I don't like to use money cheats often, so I have a lot of bigger houses waiting for sims to be able to afford them.
Thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 11:54 AM
thanks it is great for my victorian theme!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 12:30 PM
This looks wonderful, thanks, i will enjoy!

sorry not about much anymore
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 12:30 PM
Awesome
work
Field Researcher
#8 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 2:48 PM
That is so beautiful... I can see it becoming a 'summer castle' for my queen and her soon-to-be king A lovely place for a budding royal family to build their fortune honestly (rather than 'taxing the people'/using money cheats :P)

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Scholar
#9 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 3:58 PM
This house is wonderful.A new masterpiece from you,Christine.Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 8:23 PM
It looks a wonderful castle. The inside decoration is awesome!
Scholar
#11 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 3:38 AM
Man that's pretty cool it even looks better both on the inside and the outside too, thanks
Forum Resident
#12 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 8:15 PM
Yip - its fit for royalty. Functional and whimsical at the same time. Good work.

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 4:14 AM
Thanks! Everyone for your kind comments, I hope you enjoy the castle in your game.

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 3:40 PM
Yup, this castle is excellent for my not rich vampire family. I was always looking for something like that.

"...One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in darkness bind them,
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie." - J. R. R. Tolkien
Test Subject
#15 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 1:43 PM
Some castles are beautiful; some castles are playable. This one is both! Thanks so much.
(Minor playing hint: a spiral staircase will help you access the roof. There's something wrong with the front yard -- the delivery man gets lost, and the paper boy leaves the paper in a place where no one can pick it up.)
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 1:18 PM
Oh , I LOVE it!! it's great! that's exacty what I was looking for my new aristocratic family... Thank you very much! You are good at making castles! except for the 'child's' bedroom, it could look more 'royal'... But I guess I can replace the furniture with the one from family fun...
Anyway, great job!

Only a few find the way; some don't recognize it when they do, some don't ever want to...

Gomen ne sunao ja nakute
Yume no naka nara ieru...
Instructor
#17 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 5:49 PM
love it, had to have it, clicked, and got it!
thanks,
skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 3:37 PM
I went to Hurst Castle recently- the rounded tower-roofs look just like the original! I didn't download this, but just by looking at the screenies I can tell it's FABULOUS!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 9:37 PM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 7:19 PM
Thanks You!