Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jilly Juggs Spa and Massage Parlor

by bluetexasbonnie Posted 11th Jul 2006 at 6:58 PM - Updated 2nd Sep 2008 at 6:54 PM by bluetexasbonnie

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 6:59 AM
Quite picturesque, being on a smaller lot it's much appreciated, thanks for sharing!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Field Researcher
#3 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 7:32 AM
Very pretty setting! I like the idea of a massage parlor ... hadn't thought of that one! Thanks for all the (very apparent) hard work you put into this to make it as nice as it is. And, of course, thank you for sharing it here with us!
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 12:06 PM
This is one of the best houses/community lots i have ever seen. OMG!!!! Its sooo cool
Alchemist
#5 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 3:34 PM
Thank you very much, you designed this lot with so much care for details that it's one of the best pieces of the Venice Project. Furthermore it's a 2x3 and that's a plus for many players. The atmosphere is very relaxed and relaxing. Kiss and ciao.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 6:37 PM
Sweet! I really like it. Think Jimmy The Shark might lend me some dough too?

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Forum Resident
#7 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 7:06 PM
What a fantastic lot! I am truely in love with the whole concept and execution- and your pictures are wonderful. A really great example of what can be done with this game. Thanks!

Always,
Emma
#8 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 10:17 PM
This is great 5 stars it looks awesome nice work it looks a bit like little Italy, GREAT JOB AGAIN AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 10:04 AM
Excellent job on that, love the scene where your/our sim can go for a spa and massage parlor just on top of the water...

---------------------------------------------------

Member of the MTS2

Visit here : So Romantic Titan

---------------------------------------------------
Scholar
#10 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 11:35 AM
It looks wonderful,
many thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 2:25 AM
sweet thanks!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Sep 2013 at 1:28 PM
This looks like it's on the water. Awesome