Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Old New England Barn Conversion

by roseisred Posted 15th Jul 2006 at 1:52 AM - Updated 15th Jul 2006 at 10:45 PM by roseisred

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 4:10 AM
Thanks for sharing this. I live in New England (Connecticut) and there are beautiful converted barns like this one everywhere.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Mad Poster
#3 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 12:18 PM
Oh, this is beautiful, I can't wait to play it! Thanks for sending us something from New England.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 6:44 PM
This is great and just what I wanted! I would like to see more of your uploads
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 12:31 AM
Ooh, nice!. I currently live in a converted 1850s barn but not the same style (due to location). I see quite a number of them out in the country, when farmers retire and people rebuild the barns.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 29th May 2007 at 5:09 AM
I think my self-sim just found a new home!