Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SIms In The City - House #5

by eedgan Posted 21st Jul 2006 at 8:29 PM - Updated 22nd Sep 2008 at 7:26 PM by eedgan : Updated Tags

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 9:38 PM
As always it's gorgeous! Thanks for taking the time and effort to make these wonderful houses you make! Have a great weekend!!

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive!

Remember - true love only comes round once, grab it with both hands and appreciate it, for it might only last a couple of seconds.
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#3 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 10:03 PM
Thank you for another real pretty downtown home. You are doing a great job eedgan :clap:

Retired from Simming
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 11:43 PM
Oh i love that entry staircase!! Great house eedgan! Thank you for sharing :-)

You will find my older and newest creations here
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 1:45 AM
Field Researcher
#6 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 7:06 AM
Wow....nice home

fev

On mules we find two legs behind
and two we find before.
We stand behind before we find
what those behind be for.
Alchemist
#7 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 8:04 AM
Hi eedgan, one more house of yours that I can't miss. Very well designed and, as always, great care for details. Pics are nice too. Thank you for giving these city houses to my sims. Kiss and ciao.
Scholar
#8 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 6:49 PM
Great house
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos