Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fire Truck

by Fresh-Prince Posted 22nd Jul 2006 at 7:37 PM

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 7:39 PM
Cool! really good!!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 7:45 PM
Does The Lights Works
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 7:48 PM
Thank you No, unfortunately the lights dont work at the top, just the normal lights.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 7:52 PM
haha FreshPrince, this is by far the most awesome car you have made!

Do not post my creations anywhere unless you have my permission

Check out my website!
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 8:35 PM
Dude! Someday we're going to be able to say we knew you when! You ROCK!
Greatest Dad Ever
#7 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 8:38 PM
This is another great creation ....I do have a request though , I asked maxim spider to do it but havent heard anything in a while from him ...Could you make a Mitsubishi 3000GT ??? I own one of these and would love it in my game (preferably in red) ....
#8 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 8:43 PM
Gee u done it again finnaly now my sims can dress up as fireman and drive the fireman truck thanks you da BOMB did i say bomb oh no call 911 lol just kidding HEY! keep up the good work.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Field Researcher
#9 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 9:10 PM
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 9:17 PM
Absolutly smashing freshprince ! or splashing seeing as its a firetruck

A Taylor
Like cars do you?... if you do come to sims2carsource.net always welcome new members!
#11 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 9:26 PM
Great Work yet again i love it i saw it in game and it looks GREAT.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Instructor
#12 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 9:45 PM
You are AMAZING! Thank you.

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 9:51 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 10:40 PM
Your cars are very AWESOME Fresh-Prince! Keep up you good work :D
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 11:30 PM
Love you, love you, love you, love you... Eherm... I mean...
You're the bestest, you're the bestest, you're the bestest!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

MATY is the most childish and the most hostile site I've ever come in contact with.
Scholar
#16 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 11:58 PM
You made a new masterpiece.You spoil us.Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us.
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 1:51 AM
This is so cool! Thanks, Fresh-Prince.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Mad Poster
#18 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 4:01 AM
This is great, thank you! Kind of makes me want to start again a real neighbourhood with firestation, police station and stuff like that. I built a couple of hospitals once but took them down and build a palstic surgery clinic instead and a police station before nightlife which I pulled down because my inmates were behaving more like houseguests.
Instructor
#19 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 6:20 AM
Nice
Can you try to make the reppu truck drivable to? + the 2 other cars so use the same mes has a recolor?

Unauthorized incoming post!
Forum Resident
#20 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 9:40 AM
Thanks for sharing!!!, my Sims will love this - now all I've gotta do is...

Remove the ladders, the water tank, mount a huge jet engine on the back, fit a parachute, oh some other minor upgrades, take it for a run at 'Santa Pod' at the weekend and hold on very tightly?.

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Scholar
#21 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 2:12 PM
Great, thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 3:31 PM
Great Job as always. Thank you for sharing with us.
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 9:50 PM
Wonderful! Thank you
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 7:10 AM
Since you did such a good job at that, may I request you do a space ship in that shape? Or maybe just a recolor that makes it look like a space ship?

[QUOTE]Artist Formally Known as Okalani You'll be seeing my posts for suggestions of what may help you improve your posts. I have S2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, and Seasons![QUOTE]
Field Researcher
#25 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 9:22 AM
Awesome job!!!! thank you very much for sharing
Page 1 of 2