Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dunkin' Donuts/Baskin Robbins (Requested by Metallicarwks09)

by TsGazelle Posted 28th Jul 2006 at 6:16 AM - Updated 7th Aug 2006 at 5:01 PM by TsGazelle : update viewers/downloaders of pending change

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 6:45 PM
thank you so much. i love it, it looks great!! cant wait to start it in my game!!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 6:54 PM
Been waiting for this! Now all the officers in the Strangetown P.D. will be forever overjoyed!

Like a flea circus at a dog show!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 7:13 PM
nice mesh and so cool!
Scholar
#5 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 7:47 PM
Looks really nice. Thanks 4 sharing!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 7:54 PM
I like this a lot... Who can resist good ol Dunkin' Donuts? (Well actually Krispy Kreme are better, but it doesn't matter because I won't be seeing any real American donuts for a long time.) Anyways, thank you and 5 stars.

I have been retired from Simming for years now. I actually can't believe my work is still up after about 8 years and being downloaded. Lots of memories from the game and this website; these creations are a snapshot of a time in my life. Please continue downloading and enjoy.
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 8:06 PM
very cool, cant wait to start playing it, thanks so much!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 9:18 PM
This looks great. I especially like the ice cream freezer. That's a nice touch I wouldn't have thought of.

Thanks!
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 9:21 PM
This is one of the cutest shops I've ever downloaded. Excellent work !!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 10:22 PM
I Love It Thanks!!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 10:24 PM
Erm...sorry but Q-xpress is reporting an error while installing this!
I don't know if it comes from my computer or if something's wrong whit your upload...
sorry again...

Sigh.....Sometimes I wish I was a Sim...
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 10:30 PM
Wow, this is really cool! Thanks for sharing it with us all.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 11:43 PM
Awesome! Thank you!
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 11:43 PM
This looks awesome! Thanks

Want to see more cars? Well why don't you take a visit to This Site and while your at it, also take a look at This Site.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 11:53 PM
I'm going to have to tell my sponsor that you are enabling my Dunkin's habit by uploading this one! j/k, but I am hopelessly, helplessly addicted to Dunkin's coffee. We have a lot of Baskin/Dunkins around where I live and this is just too sweet! Can't wait to see it in game! Thanks for sharing!

"I've got a fever and the only cure is more cowbell!"
Test Subject
#16 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 2:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FiuFiu
I don't know if it comes from my computer or if something's wrong whit your upload...
sorry again...
So is mine!!!!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 4:56 AM
I have two weaknesses when it comes to yank culture you have combined them in one lot.
Donuts drool
Baskin Robbins peanut paste ice cream as he wipes his mouth
brilliant

Facts are meaningless they can be used to prove anything
Field Researcher
#18 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 11:07 AM
I got the same thing from the S2PCI. Some strange error when opening the S2P (looked like a missing file or something). Then when I tried to install, it reported that it couldn't find the path to my downloads folder (???).

Like a flea circus at a dog show!
Test Subject
#19 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 11:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FiuFiu
sorry again...

The same thing happened to me
Test Subject
#20 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 2:26 AM
I get "Please double click on custom package" when i double click on the EXE...can anyone help me?
Test Subject
#21 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 4:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Thomasv
I get "Please double click on custom package" when i double click on the EXE...can anyone help me?

me too and all i really want is the Dunkin Donuts and Baskin Robins packages can make my own building but no link to download just the DD and BR stuff
Field Researcher
#22 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 9:28 AM
I got an error when I tried to install the file.. but it seemed to install anyway. After I logged into the game, the lot was in the lots bin. But when I tried to log into the lot, it crashed my game.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 5:43 PM
Apparently it is working fine for some people and not for others. I am working on an updated file now.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 11:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TsGazelle
I am working on an updated file now.

Thanks! I'm glad to hear it.. I really wanted this lot. It looks awesome!
Test Subject
#25 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 1:22 PM
The poster objects only show up for me on the Dunkin Donuts community lot and no others but apart from that it's brilliant.
Page 1 of 2