Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Above and Beyond (REQUESTED)

by SnookGee Posted 28th Jul 2006 at 2:18 PM - Updated 31st Jul 2006 at 3:21 PM by SnookGee

89 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 88 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 4
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#2 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 7:57 AM
You have done a PERFECT job on this house (the requester is a real lucky person...)
Simply stunning ***** Bravo!

Retired from Simming
Field Researcher
#3 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 8:12 AM
i wish i live in this house!!
great work! just wow!

visit my sims2 site: http://lliella.com
:::everyday fashion for your sims:::
Field Researcher
#4 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 8:17 AM
Wow, it's huge, yet it doesn't look boring and too spacious. It's brilliant
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 8:29 AM
Wow! This house is absolutely stunning! It looks very realistic, 5 stars!

Want to see more cars? Well why don't you take a visit to This Site and while your at it, also take a look at This Site.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 8:30 AM
oh,wow, I didn't expect for this lot to be featured, wow, speechless.Thanks for the comments. :D

Life is a fragile thing, Har. One minute you're chewin' on a burger, the next minute you're dead meat.

Please,do not PM me regarding requests. Instead, post them in the proper forums. Thanks
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 8:54 AM
If my computer wasn't so slow, I would download it in a heart beat SnookGee, I love this house to DEATH! Great JOb, you pretty much nailed that floor plan!

um i don't know what to put here lol
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 9:02 AM
You have done a wonderful job on this lot Congrats.. and much respect to someone that can do amazing work like this
Field Researcher
#9 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 10:21 AM
Wow, I love this house A LOT! Thanks!

Garden of Shadows; for your goth side.
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 11:21 AM
where did u get that walk-in closet? looks great. hope it didn't come from a paysite.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 11:32 AM
One word: WOW.

The striped grass is a very nice thouch.

So it looks like I'm stuck here forever on this floating island with Sarah and Skeleton Harvester.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 11:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fidodi
where did u get that walk-in closet? looks great. hope it didn't come from a paysite.

Please read about this upload, I put the links in there. Thanks

Life is a fragile thing, Har. One minute you're chewin' on a burger, the next minute you're dead meat.

Please,do not PM me regarding requests. Instead, post them in the proper forums. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 12:23 PM
What's up with the roof? The angle is a lot lower in game than in the pictures.

So it looks like I'm stuck here forever on this floating island with Sarah and Skeleton Harvester.
Test Subject
#14 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 1:11 PM
Omg.......this house is AMAZING!!! I can't really say anything else.....wow. :D
Definitely 5 stars.

My Myspace

"She's just a Devil Woman
With evil on her mind
Beware the Devil Woman
(She's gonna get you...)"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 1:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zaxis
What's up with the roof? The angle is a lot lower in game than in the pictures.

those were normal, maxis leave that problem as is. When I made that roof its fine by that stage, but after saving and quitting the game, they return to default angle, this is due to the effect of the roof's different angles. It is not yet been found how to fix it, since I'm finding it myself, how to make it permanent.the other roof is in a different angle, while the other is in the 45 degree angle, I wish I know to make that angle of the house permanent. But you can make it every time you play it for your desired look.

This is what you shld do, first lay your roofs, then activate the cheat roof angle in desired angle then delete the part of the roof you want to stay in the lower angle, the make your roof in its default angle w/c is 45 degrees, then simply press ctrl z, then you should be viewing your roof with different angles.

Sorry If i didn't include that problem in the upload page, I forgot. Sorry again.

Instructor
#16 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 1:25 PM
Amazing! The house is beautifully done! But how did you make it possible to see the ceiling?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 1:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stupiddog
Amazing! The house is beautifully done! But how did you make it possible to see the ceiling?

You can find the ceiling HERE.

Field Researcher
#18 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 2:37 PM
Your house is absolutely STUNNING!!

--green
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 2:48 PM
NooOoOoOoo!!! I try to install it 5times! and it doesn't work! I click on the blue icon, it does like every day, but when i am in my game, there's no "Above and Beyong" =(

I'm soO sad, 'cause this house is the greates house I seen! And i looked for something like that, for a verry long time, for my story! =(

If you speak french : http://naughty-sims.skyblog.com
XxX

If someone know where can I found the answers!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 2:56 PM
I forget to say : It already did it, with a club I download on a German Site. maybe because they are all furnished...

Can you upload it unfurnished please?

Have a good time !
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 3:16 PM
Ok i'll try to and see whats wrong

Test Subject
#22 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 3:31 PM
This house is fabulous, what a great job. Thank you so much for sharing with us.
Test Subject
#23 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 4:54 PM
this house is so damn big...i wish i could use it....but my computer wont take it...it'll take forever to load....damn...too bad...but good job
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 5:06 PM
Wow great house!, I just don't know how'll furnish the second floor all by myself, I suck at that. HAHA
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 6:44 PM
My god this house is gorgeous, you truly went above and beyond. I wish that I could play big lots for more than 30 minutes at a time without freezing my game. I would love this. You did a terrific job!
Page 1 of 4