Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wedding Bell Park

by rampdiva Posted 31st Jul 2006 at 3:46 PM - Updated 12th Aug 2006 at 6:28 PM by rampdiva

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 8:05 PM
This is so beautiful.. thank you

Slightly Delusional.
Completely Insane. <33
Forum Resident
#3 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 9:04 PM
thank you,it's REALLY BEAUTIFUL ,i respect all your works

*kisses by Tina
Forum Resident
#4 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 11:42 PM
nice lot,i like it,Thank you for sharing.
Instructor
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 1:02 AM
aww this is so pretty! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 2:30 AM
this looks so pretty nice job thanks!

Want free quality downloads? then visit my site!!
www.toxiccharm.net
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 3:17 AM
alright! Now I have a place to marry my sims! good job I love it!

; x

Forgive me if I make you puke when I throw my love around . . . . . . .
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 5:00 AM
really amazing job! keep up the good work!

I Cannot Upload Furnished Lots, As I Am Not Able To Redistribute Most Of The Contents- Enjoy!

Check Out My Uploads & My NEW LC's House from Laguna Beach
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 12:55 PM
Something is strange : we need OFB for this lot, but I just saw that the hack to marry sims on community lots works only with the add-on university. So how could it work here ?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 2:19 PM
Default Hack
Carollee, Im not quite sure, because the hack I have for community lot parties was the last one that was done, and I have all the expansion packs. so the hack should work. You may want to talk to the author of the community lot hack.

*****If there is anyone else out there who may know about this please let us know************

Quote: Originally posted by carollee9
Something is strange : we need OFB for this lot, but I just saw that the hack to marry sims on community lots works only with the add-on university. So how could it work here ?
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 6:45 AM
This lot is so beautiful. I can't wait to try this in game. I have a question, are the custom contents included or do we have to download them?

(¯`v´¯)
.`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•..~*~Nage~*~
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 10:13 AM
I seem to have a problem with this lot, your mall, and your skytop resturant. They don't show in my game and I can't figure out why. I have all expansion packs except for FFs. Is anyone else having this problem?

(¯`v´¯)
.`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 10:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by s0seductive
I seem to have a problem with this lot, your mall, and your skytop resturant. They don't show in my game and I can't figure out why. I have all expansion packs except for FFs. Is anyone else having this problem?

Okay I figured out what was wrong. It was a mistake on my part. I was downloading your lots with Q-Xpress installer and it wasn't installing the lots just saving them to my downloads folder. I used the sims 2 pack Clean Installer to install them. Sorry about that.

(¯`v´¯)
.`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
Test Subject
#14 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 2:16 AM
Gorgeous!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 11:00 AM
this lot not showing up for me got all eps so dont know why its not showing
Instructor
#16 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 3:35 AM
The pink trees are flashing blue in the neighborhood. Are they a seperate download?
Test Subject
#17 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 12:54 PM
Ooooo Yesss my favorite color. I don't have OFB yet but i'm getting it with my new computer this week and now i have a new wedding lot to use. Thanx bunches I love it *downloads*

Fame Comes And Goes....Stars Rise And Fall....But Dreams Live Forever-Dreamgirls!!!! In Theaters December 25, 2006 Starring Beyonce, Jamie Foxx, Eddie Murphy & Danny Glover.
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 9:34 PM
Omg, this is great!
But, some of these objects are paid...
So, yeah, we can't download it!
That's mean, you know! u_u
Test Subject
#19 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 10:44 PM
Um...What is the cheat code?
Test Subject
#20 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 6:03 PM
Really good i love all your lots you have made i got your sky top restraunt and it worked fab on mine well done!

We are different
But very much the same
Dont let colours eva change it

One colour cant make a rainbow.

When it comes to friends and people
I choose be colour blind

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived,died, or living with cancer
(())
//\\
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 5:12 AM
How do you get a community wedding arch? I made a wedding chapel of my own but I couldn't access the wedding arch. It wasn't available under buy mode.
Test Subject
#22 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 10:58 PM Last edited by trinitracy : 22nd Nov 2006 at 10:16 PM.
Loved this park but I'm having problems with the champagne bottle...I'm getting a sound error message I wonder if its because I added a jacuzzi to the lot? When my sims got married and went into the jacuzzi it wouldn't let them get out of the jacuzzi or leave the lot...any ideas?Thanks
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 6:24 PM
Oh my!
I absaloutly love you!

I have been looking for so long for a place to hold my wedding that doesn't require night life!!!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 5:19 AM
I love this, it's beautiful! Thanks.
Test Subject
#25 Old 1st Nov 2007 at 8:25 AM
This doesn't show up in my game either...
Page 1 of 2