Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tuxedo with Tails

by simsbaby Posted 1st Aug 2006 at 7:14 AM - Updated 1st Aug 2006 at 8:25 AM by simsbaby

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 7:36 AM
So nice Tuxedo Thank you :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 7:41 AM
Glad you like it, I wanted this and thought it was odd no one else had made it before me.
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 11:04 AM
thanks, but looks too much like the one all about style did awhile ago

If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 12:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by seasons
thanks, but looks too much like the one all about style did awhile ago
There is really only so much that you can do with a certain specific style. A tux with tails is a tux with tails - not a lot of room for variation.

I think it looks great. I love especially that you've kept it all black and white. It is very classy.

Mods rock my sox.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 12:39 PM
Marvellous! Thanks.
hexameter
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 1:21 PM
Thank you very much. My sim guys need a classy tuxedo.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 3:21 PM Last edited by simsister2004 : 1st Aug 2006 at 3:47 PM.
Thanks a lot. You're simply a genious person. We need more exciting clothes for our males. Only trouble is that this places itself in the category of young adults. And I wanted it to be a wedding costume. You know, the young adults can't get married?? Would you mind making it for the adults too? Pretty please!

And please remember the kids and toddlers if you want to. This is just awesome.
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#9 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 7:25 PM
I really needed something like this. Thank you.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 7:43 PM Last edited by simsbaby : 1st Aug 2006 at 8:41 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by simsister2004
Thanks a lot. You're simply a genious person. We need more exciting clothes for our males. Only trouble is that this places itself in the category of young adults. And I wanted it to be a wedding costume. You know, the young adults can't get married?? Would you mind making it for the adults too? Pretty please!

And please remember the kids and toddlers if you want to. This is just awesome.

It is for adults, I made it work for teens and up in everyday and formal. The reason why it is also an everyday outfit is because people using it for butlers might not want to stick them in formal every single day. You can use it for weddings if you have OFB or higher, or if you have a hack that lets you choose what your sims wear at weddings.

Toddlers already have something like this, I might see if I can create one for children.
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 9:29 PM
Love it, thanks! Looks like my cousin's tux that he had for his wedding.

"I make people's heads explode."- Dogen Boole, Psychonauts.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 3:58 AM
This looks great. It really is the perfect thing for weddings.

Or for a sim who sits around all day playing the grand piano.

Thanks!
Forum Resident
#13 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 5:40 AM
OK! This is gonna be fun....like master and servant kinda fun!!Thanks!

I...will never be a memory.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 9:19 AM
Very nice! And rather romantic... A couple of my Sim charmers might just find themselves wearing this to impress their dates...

Does anyone know where I might be able to find a version of this kind of tux, with the waist-length coat but without the tails? I was looking for one for one of my characters...

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Field Researcher
#15 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 10:10 AM
seasons - I have the one from All About Style and it is different from this. The All About Style one has a custom mesh, this one uses a Maxis mesh.

They also look different. The Style one has grey lapels. This one has black lapels.

They also have different colored vests and bow ties. So no, simsbaby didn't steal this.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 10:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nocomment
seasons - I have the one from All About Style and it is different from this. The All About Style one has a custom mesh, this one uses a Maxis mesh.

They also look different. The Style one has grey lapels. This one has black lapels.

They also have different colored vests and bow ties. So no, simsbaby didn't steal this.

Sorry, I did make a custom mesh but that isn't very clear in the post is it?

As for Seasons, you are very quick to accuse someone of something they didn't do aren't you? Next time take a look at both of them before doing something like this again.

Edit : I took a look at the one on All About Style, the mesh is nothing like mine, that one looks like it is based on one of the base game meshes, mine is based off of one of the NL meshes. Mine is also a bit longer and closer to the body.
Test Subject
#17 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 2:00 PM
i deleted my post, I apologize

If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 11:09 PM
I love it! I was just thinking lastnight about if there was one in this site. Thank you! <3

Meow/\ /\
___o( o_o)o___
|_|__|_|__|_|_|
_|__|_|__|_|__|
Instructor
#19 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 12:08 AM
Woo hoo! Fantastic. Thankyou! :D

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 5:47 AM
I seen tuxedo coat tales and thought Man, with some altering this could make that awsome jthm outfit.... good job! I know a couple of people who would especially love the outfit I have in mind, and with some easy altering it could be achieved. So get back to me if your intrested!
Test Subject
#21 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 4:54 AM
Oh my goodness! I came here looking exactly for this! Thank you so much for reading my mind.

If you like my stuff, please hit the Thanks button.
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 7:24 PM
This doesn't look like a tuxedo at all. It looks like a morning coat. Which is perfect! Because a morning coat is what I was looking for!

Thanks!

TS2 and TS3: Where adult sims potty train their toddlers.
TS4: Where adult sims make Angry Poops.

Which game is made for the juvenile minded?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 9:42 AM
Very nice! This will work excellently for my custom Joker >:D