Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

**60's Style Drive - Thru Cinema**

by AbstractSIMmer187 Posted 1st Aug 2006 at 4:47 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 1:01 AM
nice work
but it is a Drive-In

Facts are meaningless they can be used to prove anything
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 1:58 PM
my mistake well ya Drive-In

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Forum Resident
#4 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 1:03 PM
Cool! This is awesome!! thanks! :D

Can't install .rar files? I recommend: Sim File Maid 2

Imma Scene_Core_Dinosawr_x
Field Researcher
#5 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 6:28 PM
Can your SIMS actually drive thier nightlife cars into this lot? I know they have a display piece for the cars in OFB
Field Researcher
#6 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 8:02 AM
Awesome lot! Does it come with the gigantic TV, or do we have to get it elsewhere? Thanks!!
Instructor
#7 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 12:53 PM
What happened?
Shouldn't you place links to the custom objects? I mean instead of lights in the parking lots, they became Venus on a pedestal and there is no paint.
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 10:47 AM
Hmm, you beat me to this one. At least, the Great Sims 2 Crash of 06 wiped out my couple of test variations. My downloads folder held over 11,000 files, in over 195 subfolders, and took over 5 Gb's of disk space. Before the Kapowie. Still don't know what went kapowie, still trying to rebuild. Thanks for this one.

Shorty943
Scholar
#9 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 6:34 PM
Super Drive-In! ThankYou!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 1:34 AM Last edited by VegasBlue : 27th Mar 2012 at 1:55 AM. Reason: found the extras
Sadly no links for the extra items needed for this set, but its a fabulous job nonetheless

EDIT: found the Retro Ville set and the huge TV screen as well, I just searched for RetroVille and it came up and in the download links for that set there is a link for the TV as well. Thank you for emtnioning the set in your overview, made it easier to find the pieces I needed
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 9:01 AM Last edited by Sims2LoverXO : 16th Sep 2012 at 9:03 AM. Reason: [B]Sadly, I did not download. :(
Preety DRIVE THRU!
[B]I SADLY DID NOT DOWNLOAD! SORRY!