Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

La Belle Chambre

by khakidoo Posted 2nd Aug 2006 at 7:06 PM - Updated 15th Feb 2007 at 10:54 AM by khakidoo : Adding info and fixing pic, putting up better quality pic, I'm a compulsive editor! Sorry, putting up one last pic

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 7:07 AM
You did an awesome job. It is beautiful! Thanks for sharing

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 7:54 AM
I would buy this house in 'real life', it's lovely!

[ dain bramaged ]
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 10:18 AM
Thank you

Subtle In Spades
Field Researcher
#5 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 12:59 PM
Very nice indeed. I especially like your upstairs bathroom. Very classy.
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 3:57 PM
All I can say is WOW
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 8:21 PM
I love this house...it's beautiful !! Keep up the great work.
Alchemist
#8 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 10:08 PM
Hi Khakidoo, lovely house, really detailed and well decorated, good one!
The entrance attracts so much, inviting us to enjoy the beautyful inside. Thank you also for the nice presentation. ciao ciao
Forum Resident
#9 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 8:01 AM
This looks absolutely gorgeous in the game, I especially love the dining area!!! thankyou so much!!!!!!!!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 8:28 AM
No, thank you!

Subtle In Spades
Field Researcher
#11 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 9:23 PM
This is another gem I just found. You did a beautiful job, I especially love the pool area. It makes the outside so nice and inviting and not just a house plopped down. Your insides, I don't have to comment on - they are incredible. You do such a great job, thank you so much, and I am sure I will love it in the game. It has a really playable look to it. Thank you.

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain.- Maya Angelou

Avalon
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 4:50 AM
Thanks so much

Subtle In Spades
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 12th May 2007 at 2:20 AM
Thanks for this wonderful house :D

Do you like my content? Do you want to buy me a coffee?
Please click this link and help me out:
http://paypal.me/Rich246