Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Marine Uniforms

by Refuge0 Posted 4th Aug 2006 at 4:46 AM - Updated 2nd Nov 2006 at 3:11 AM by Refuge0

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 10:47 PM
nice re-colours!

Any requests, questions or queries just send them too [email protected]
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 2:38 AM
ha ha, semper fi devil! now, if only i could get these uniforms to be used with the Marine career i have, then life would be perfect! Great job on the uniforms!

-Isis-
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 1:55 AM
thanks nice work where did you get the rifle on the shoulder i down loaded on like it a while back but it only works for my female Marines would like one for my male Marines
Instructor
#5 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 8:32 AM
Refuge0, you are genuinely welcome! I think you have done a great job adapting the uniforms to the bodybuilder mesh and it is a great compliment to both Marvine and me that you used your mesh in your series. But you have done more than the average skinner and included a variety of meshes and that is a very admirable thing. It is a great idea you had carried to a perfection, bravo and congratulations on a job well done!

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 10:50 AM
awesome! just awesome! sorry for asking but where did you get the navy hat? cheers for sharing these

Nothing From Nowhere, I'm No One At All, Radiate, Recognise One Silent Call As We All Form One Dark Flame
Incinerate

BLITZKREIG BOOM
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 11:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SephirothScars
awesome! just awesome! sorry for asking but where did you get the navy hat? cheers for sharing these

I downloaded your navy hat in your other post and it doesn't appear in my game. I really would like to use the mesh to make something. Do you know what's going on?
Instructor
#8 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 2:30 AM
I had to come back and redownload these after a hard drive failure, and seeing your work refreshed my memory of all the great ideas I had for the bodybuilder. I hope to be releasing many new meshes in the up-coming months that will be functional and masculine. I hope you will like them enough to do recolours Thanks again for great custom content

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th May 2008 at 5:20 PM
These look great but haw about uniforms for normal sims as well as the bodybuilders
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th May 2008 at 9:34 PM
Is there some mesh I'm missing for the Female Marines? Because they're not showing up in the game at all. And the muscular marines aren't either, but I'm just attributing that to the third mesh which was removed from the site.

Why aren't the female marine clothings showing up? I have all expansion packs.

I never retreat - but I sometimes advance in the opposite direction
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 11:50 AM
Thanks for your time in making this uniforms.its awesome and great.by the way if you dont mind can i ask you?aside of the bonnie were is the HBT cap?if ever can you make one of it?coz its nice one also as part of our collection.the bonnie is for operation in the area/field and jungle right?anyways great job!thanks in advance.semper fi!horahh!thanks again cheer!
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 2:33 AM
OOOOOOOO sweet Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 9:42 PM
This I awesome thanks
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 12:22 AM
These look awesome, but even with WinRAR my computer is having trouble downloading it. Do you think you could make it in a zip file? Much appreciated, Viper
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th May 2009 at 12:51 AM
buddy all your links are broken
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#16 Old 31st May 2009 at 2:10 PM
I've looked in my game and not all outfits are showing up. I see the blues and the cammies with the flak jacket but that's it. ???
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 4:01 PM
the insiminater link is dead. dont know where it moved to
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 2:19 AM
Really, you should create these in a .zip, or include the meshes here with the rest of the files so we don't have to go chasing broken links for meshes. Now the downloads in this thread are worthless.
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 11:46 PM
yo the the first link is dead yo... where else can i get it???
Test Subject
#20 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 4:54 AM Last edited by simsmodder89 : 5th Apr 2010 at 5:51 AM.
insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=2403

try this out..
Test Subject
#21 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 7:48 AM
Where is the dress blue cover (hat) that you have in the last photo? I'm trying to film something and I need the full uniform in order to do it. Marines are never to be outdoors without a cover (the hat) so the film would look highly unrealistic if I don't have it. Thanks.
Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 8:23 PM
Default Female Marine - Formals
Quote: Originally posted by AndarielHalo
Is there some mesh I'm missing for the Female Marines? Because they're not showing up in the game at all. And the muscular marines aren't either, but I'm just attributing that to the third mesh which was removed from the site.

Why aren't the female marine clothings showing up? I have all expansion packs.

I made husband/wife marines. Just like me and mine, but the female sim cannot get dress blues for her formal wear.

I notice that rank makes a difference,
pfc-cpl - desert camo
sgt-gysgt (so far) green charlies.

But only the male sim has a choice to wear his dress blues as formal wear, the female sim does not.

Trust me... for what that stuff costs in RL, my wife would KILL someone if she couldnt wear hear blues at a formal event.

Anyone else not able to get those working on the female marine sims?
Test Subject
#23 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 4:13 PM
I think that the uniform are awesome and it would be even cooler if you made a real us military uniform in there too with the helmet and full accessories. Thanks for creating this, I really enjoy it.
Test Subject
#24 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 6:41 PM
The uniforms for my female sims are not working? Can you fix that?
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#25 Old 31st Aug 2020 at 11:35 PM
Thank you much for this.