Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The St. Luke Chateau

by Archnerd Posted 4th Aug 2006 at 11:35 PM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 7:26 AM
Once again beautiful work General!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#3 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 7:27 AM
:clap: Absolutely beautiful General! *****

Retired from Simming
Alchemist
#4 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 8:10 AM
Fantastic castle, General. I love it, the garden is luxurious and the inside plan is the right one for a little castle. Very nice also the pics and the happy colors you used. My congrats for having designed it all by yourself, this house is very similar to some villas you can see on the Como Lake, here in Italy. Kiss and ciao.
BTW, love the pic with the sportive car, gives the idea of who could live there.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 8:29 AM
Wow, this is absolutely beautiful, you really did a good job on this ^_^ Thank you for sharing with us ^^
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 9:37 PM
B-e-a-utiful house. Layout is great. co-ordinating coulours, and amazing roofing 5 stars.

Any requests, questions or queries just send them too [email protected]
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 10:33 PM
Hi!!

OMS !! I love your work, style ... everything !! I'm so idolising you !! lol Is it okay, if just for training, i recopy your houses (thanks to the pics) ? (and just use in my game ) And I've got one more quest : did you start really good at this game, or did it take time ?

Bye :D