Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

American Way™ 25

by larsson1970 Posted 13th Aug 2006 at 6:55 PM - Updated 23rd Feb 2009 at 7:12 PM by larsson1970

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 8:28 AM
Another beauty. Thanks for sharing.
Scholar
#3 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 8:50 AM
Really nice job. You just keep pumping them out!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 9:06 AM
This is sooo pretty! It reminds me of my grandmother's house. Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 11:17 AM
I like this, the layout is very realistic, one you'd expect to find in a real house.
Banned
#6 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 11:41 AM
Nice, it's a real shame you can't get facias board aroud the roof... does anybody know where I can get?
Scholar
#7 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 2:37 PM
Only one problem - having to go through the whole house to get from the bedrooms to the bathroom. Usually if there's only one bath, it's near the bedrooms. Otherwise, your usual fine work!

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 4:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mac
Only one problem - having to go through the whole house to get from the bedrooms to the bathroom. Usually if there's only one bath, it's near the bedrooms. Otherwise, your usual fine work!

You're right, but this layout is from the original plan. Have a look here:

http://www.globalhouseplans.com/cgi...=929&country=us

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 10:26 PM
Wow. Really cool. And so well done. I love lots under 20k to move my new simmies (either created or gameborn) into, and just MAXIS content too... Impressive.
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 12:39 AM
Great starter! Thank you!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 3:41 AM
Hehe so funny to see this, I built this house in my game probably two years ago! The floorplan is almost the same, although I did that open wall in the kitchen a bit differently and made a full basement. Good job on a lovely house!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 3:50 AM
Thanks for sharing! This is a wonderful starter home.
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 9:23 AM
Thanks ^^

I like it really nice house
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 11:09 AM
Default August Thanks
A big thank to all people who have given comment, thank, vote or have downloaded this building.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR