Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Spooky Eyes

by echo66 Posted 15th Aug 2006 at 7:18 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 9:51 PM
Yay!! Echo eyes!! I think Candy is my favorite! I love the gold flecks in them, very pretty!! Thanks so much!

I...will never be a memory.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 10:30 PM
These are absolutely gorgeous - I'm loving Freak & Sparks! I tried to play around with duo toned eyes but mine never came out anywhere as near as nice as these! Thanks for these!

When people tell you that you have a great personality, they're really thinking, "DAMN! You're so ugly!"

....Thanks for the 'Fortune', Cookie x
Field Researcher
#4 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 11:24 PM
Thanks for making more eyes, echo66!! These are awesome.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Aug 2006 at 11:34 PM
Yay, more eyes! My sims are so expressive nowadays. :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 1:03 AM
Yay! I've missed your creations!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 2:11 AM
I love your eyes.. I am very glad to see more by you.. :D

"There's nothing worse than a reverse gaurdian angel who is inside you telling you all the worst things to do.."
--William S. Burroughs
Field Researcher
#8 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 3:32 AM
Those are pretty! I love the blue.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 6:19 AM
super eyes!realistic and i like alls,thank you for nice job,
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 6:43 AM
i wouldnt call them "spooky", but i am loving these!

i wish they'd stop rejecting my sims! The packages were full when I had them!!! :(
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 7:04 PM
woww it's amazing I like them.. where did you get eyebrow?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 7:43 PM
oh yay, you've made new eyes.

pidgey pidgey pidgey.....potato
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 11:22 PM
Thanks everyone--I'm so happy you like the eyes. The face in the picture (the eyebrows) came from the beautiful Keira Knightly sim made by Jame Lia here on this site.
E.

Just FYI--people are welcome to use and upload my work wherever they would like. I appreciate credit--but it is absolutely NOT necessary. If you wish to recolor any of my creations, I would appreciate it if you drop me a note, just so I can very happily go see what you did with it. Thank you.
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 7:37 AM
Thank you so much echo, their very beautiful!

I was wondering if you would be able to get them made so that they could come up as defaults! That would be truely awasome, as they are so pretty, and I feel horrible that my already created sims cannot have them! Seems so unfair! Lol

Thanks again for the beautiful eyes and all!

*poke* Hehehe!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 2:25 PM
Sectum--I have no idea how to make eyes into default eyes, I'm sorry. But I can make them into a set of contacts so that you can change their eyes under make up? Will try to do that for you this week and add them to this thread.

E.

Just FYI--people are welcome to use and upload my work wherever they would like. I appreciate credit--but it is absolutely NOT necessary. If you wish to recolor any of my creations, I would appreciate it if you drop me a note, just so I can very happily go see what you did with it. Thank you.
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 11:15 PM
Thank you echo, that would be lovely! :D

*poke* Hehehe!