Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ditmas Park - A playground for your sims!

by Cylais Posted 16th Aug 2006 at 6:43 PM - Updated 27th Nov 2008 at 12:23 AM by Canoodle

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 7:46 AM
Nice lot. There is always need for a park. Thanks for sharing!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 9:35 PM
OMG! i know where this park is. what a small world. i used to play there when i was a little kid. definitley downloading.
Scholar
#4 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 4:21 AM
Thats one great park which really suits the downtown area, the maxis parks - Sim Center North/South don't fit in too well for me, now Ditmas Park will be the center.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 12:04 PM
Wow, great urban-looking park . I hope someday all of that awesome playground equipment will be working!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 2:23 AM
Awesome job! I've passed by this park a couple times so it's very cool to see it here. Again, very good job!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 8:19 PM
My grandmother lives right over there I know where that is!

If you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Pleasantview The Next Generation
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 7:18 AM
I grew up nearby there also!!! I used to live right near Tilden H.S. My friends and I would hang out in Ditmas Park after school when we were in Meyer Levin Junior High. I still have friends who live in the 90's to this day. I can't believe how small this world is. Thanks so much for this download. A piece of my own history coming to life in a game I love...perfect.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 2:31 AM Last edited by Cylais : 17th Jun 2009 at 2:34 AM. Reason: Want to add some links to other creations
Wow it's cool that so many people remember this park. I believe that some of the later EPs like Freetime and Apartment life have functional playground stuff and slides basketball goals and such. I think I'll download it again and try to switch the stuff out. Should make it crazy!

Oh BTW please come check out some of my other creations!

my creator page

Hope you like what you see!

Do or do not. There is no try. - Master Yoda
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 11:39 PM
THANK U!!!!! I now am adding you as a fav creator
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th May 2011 at 11:40 AM
u really shouldnt put that we need the original sims game only. u should include university and whatever else is needed. it says just original and gets people whom dont have university all excited. D:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 10th May 2011 at 2:09 PM
Sorry about that. It's been so long since I looked at these. Funny that I would today... I really never knew what was needed for the park to work other than the content. When I created it I had University and Nightlife and I think Pets. I really had no idea.

Do or do not. There is no try. - Master Yoda