Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cynthia - Big and Beautiful

by bloodycadaver Posted 21st Aug 2006 at 12:01 AM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 11:28 PM
Hello
I see not many comments on this yet, I am sad.
I want to shout HOORAY! This download has made my DAY! so I will, I am happy.

This sim is a very beautiful lady and she will enjoy a full and beautiful life in my game.

Thank you for putting her together and thanks to Martaxl for this mesh you made her with.
Instructor
#3 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 12:00 AM
THANK YOU!She very beautiful!She gorgeous and i find good and handsome husband for her)

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS
www.justsims2.ru
JustSims2 new adress!Me,Barcelonista,JameLia,KateK and NataliS
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 1:29 AM
I am thrilled to see that Cynthia got a 5 star rating. Thank you for everyone who rated, thanked, and commented. I also want to greatly thank those who made Cynthia possible! ^^ <3

Meow/\ /\
___o( o_o)o___
|_|__|_|__|_|_|
_|__|_|__|_|__|
Scholar
#5 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 4:55 AM
She's really pretty. Great job!
Instructor
#6 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 7:05 AM
Very nice,thanks.
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 7:27 PM
She's gorgeous! .. can she work as an actress in my movies ? and how old is she ? I'm MIA the owner of MIA studios ..

a Movie is a Way to say Something !!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 10:46 PM
Wow, MIA. I am flattered that you would like Cynthia as your actress. You can have her work in your movies. Her age? She is 25 years of age. Have fun! ^^

Meow/\ /\
___o( o_o)o___
|_|__|_|__|_|_|
_|__|_|__|_|__|
Miss Bona Fiscalia
#9 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 8:15 AM
Thank you She's beautiful.

"Morning, Starbuck, what do you hear?"
"Nothin' but the rain."

Scholar
#10 Old 19th Oct 2007 at 2:49 PM
Found this browsing 'BBW' stuff. I'd like to thank you for this! Big is definitely beautiful :D
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 2:49 AM
hi, this is my first post to anyone on this site and i would just like to say that this sim is just ASTONISHING and beautiful. but i must say i'm having a problem downloading the original sleep wear.. it says something is wrong with the link but anyway this is a very beautiful sim
thank you
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 3:34 PM Last edited by jabost : 9th Mar 2010 at 5:59 PM.
Wow, beautiful. thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 11:38 PM
she is lovely >D