Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Requested: My newest model, Meyari

by Eshal Posted 24th Aug 2006 at 4:38 AM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 2:35 AM
She is SO beautiful! I really like the shape of her eyes. And her name is cool, too. Thanks for sharing her; I can't wait to see her playing with a few sims I have in mind...

Always,
Emma
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 3:01 AM
She is gorgeous! Thanks

Even loved ones scatter like petals from flowers in my hand
So even if I engraved the meaning that I lived in my hand, it will only be
known as flowers of vanity...
The Final
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 5:10 AM
I couldn't accomplish those eyes before thanks! She is gorgeous
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 5:43 AM
everything included?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 6:39 AM
Thanks, everyone!

Quote: Originally posted by NikeySunfire
everything included?

Yep, except for the hair mesh, and maybe the pants mesh... I don't remember if the clothes needed them, but if they do, you can get them at the credit links. :3

Maker of non-realistic eyes and lots of sims!

Working on: Making EEC#4 Defaults/Making new colors for EEC#4/Making new colors for EEC#2/Playing the game!
Instructor
#7 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 7:31 AM
She's very beautiful. Thank you.

My projects: Vorkosigan Saga (comming soon) Maria Evgenija Veronica Guild Wars posters
537665746F736C61762052756D656E6F76205361766F76
One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them,One Sim to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Instructor
#8 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 9:40 AM
Absolutly gourgous!Excellent work!Thanks!
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 10:07 AM
thank you !!!! She's Perfect :-)
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 10:57 AM
I love her, she is gorgeous, thanks!
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 6:55 AM
Really pretty!!! but i d/led her but where can i get her so i can play her on my sims game?
Forum Resident
#12 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 2:25 PM
Thanks for sharing!!!, she's absolutely gorgeous and a worthy addition to anyone's collection... Wow!

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 4:14 PM
^-^ Thank you, everyone! <3 I'm glad she's so well liked!

Quote: Originally posted by MAGGIE_168
Really pretty!!! but i d/led her but where can i get her so i can play her on my sims game?

Thanks! In order to make her playable in game, you'll need to unzip the folder you downloaded if you haven't already. Once you get Meyari.sims2pack you need to install it. Sims2 Clean Installer is a great program for this; you should be able to find it in a google search. Also, I believe that once you have at least one expansion pack (maybe once you have Nightlife or later) Sims2 comes with it's own installer, which will open once you double click on the sims2pack. Then, whichever way you install, once it's done you can load up your game, go to 'create a sim' and 'choose to create existing sim'. She should be listed there if everything went right.

Maker of non-realistic eyes and lots of sims!

Working on: Making EEC#4 Defaults/Making new colors for EEC#4/Making new colors for EEC#2/Playing the game!
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 9:16 PM
thanks alot!!! that was really helpful!! =) =)
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 11:38 AM
5 stars! There's only one problem Where can I find a male sim handsome enough for Meyari?
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 8:47 AM
She has a very pretty face! Thanks, your sims are great!