Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[Requested] Sailor Moon - Black Moon Family

by meowski Posted 25th Aug 2006 at 5:55 PM - Updated 31st Aug 2006 at 3:33 PM by meowski

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 10:22 PM
Rubeus is terrific, although they are all great!

Terrific work, as always. :D

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 2:52 AM
Do we need to download the meshes or are they included?
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 7:22 AM
thanks <3 i'd love a black lady now ... :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 11:11 PM
Thanks!!

Even loved ones scatter like petals from flowers in my hand
So even if I engraved the meaning that I lived in my hand, it will only be
known as flowers of vanity...
The Final
Banned
#6 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 8:59 AM
*squeals* Saffiru-sama! He's my one true anime love! Demando and Esmeraude are very beautious. Rubeus is cute too hehe
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 6:57 PM
Very good! But what about Black lady...?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 3:31 PM
Download the meshes separately.

Black Lady wasn't a favorite of mine, and the concept was the actual family. I suppose I might come back to it in the future and add her if I find an appropriate hair mesh.

"If there is anything that accrues my ire, it's confounded serpents upon my dirigible!" -Serpents Upon My Dirigible
More sims stuff can be found here. Site has a bandwidth limit, be gentle.
Project info is found in my journal. Please direct your requests to the jounal.
Test Subject
#9 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 6:59 PM
I really love your work of the Black Moon Family. I downloaded your Ayakashi Sisters, Tuxedo Kamen and Jadeite etc. before, too and they are all simply amazing.
Did you ever think of making Haruka, Michiru, Setsuna and Hotaru? (Especially Haruka and Michiru) They are my favourite Characters and I would love to see them in your Design (I never found a version that was realistic but also similar...)
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 5:36 PM
Kimoli, there are very nice Outer Senshi (Pluto, Uranus, Neptune and Saturn) sims already available here at MTS2! Try the search!
And these sims here look very nice! Thank you!
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 5:45 PM
i tried the search before you said taht...... There were some well made Sims. But they weren´t realistic at all. As I said it would be nice to have thjem in this Design.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 12:14 AM
Oh, you want realistic vs the anime ones here? Personally, I love the anime ones already available, and I'm not big on redundancy. I've deleted uploads that were redundant before. I'll consider it, but it will be at the bottom of my list. I've had other requests for the villians of pretty much every season, so those are next when I get some free time. =P Printmaking has consumed my schedule so I doubt I'll do more before Thanksgiving break.

"If there is anything that accrues my ire, it's confounded serpents upon my dirigible!" -Serpents Upon My Dirigible
Forum Resident
#13 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 6:07 AM
I really didn't know much about these characters but Diamond looks so sad...he needs some hugs!! Thanks Meowski!! I love your style!!

I...will never be a memory.
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 9:19 AM
KAWAI!!! I LOVE the Black Moon family! Sim Diamond and Saphire look so cute. Are you going to do Catsy, Birdy, Prisma, and Avery next? And maybe an attempt at Wiseman?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 12:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rika_star
KAWAI!!! I LOVE the Black Moon family! Sim Diamond and Saphire look so cute. Are you going to do Catsy, Birdy, Prisma, and Avery next? And maybe an attempt at Wiseman?

I already did them...you should probably do a search, or look at my other sims. And no, I don't intend on making Wiseman, I doubt many people want him and I never found him very interesting. =P

Test Subject
#16 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 12:18 AM
Demando's hair and Esmereldo's hair arn't working but besides of that they are wonderfull <3
Test Subject
#17 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 7:27 PM Last edited by peachysakura24 : 1st Dec 2006 at 11:10 PM.
I can't find Vetty's mesh for Sapphire's hair at Peggy Sims, but I think this link is the same thing.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=121784
Is that the same mesh, Meowski?

Updated to say that Sapphire's hair shows up in my game now, but not Rubeus, and the link for his hair mesh says that the post was deleted.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 8:24 PM
blasted cartoon network playing season 3.. GAH.. dont rember theese people from SM, but they are cool, nice job!

Potc rocks! savvy.. mate
Drink up me hearties yo-ho

Legolas Is Love <33 LOTR shall live forever! ELVES rules the world! they live forever!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 2:37 AM
I love them all!

(and I'm sorry about being picky with names but demando was writen as Prince Demand in the materials colection art book Saphiru was written as Shapir(and old fench way spelling of saphire I think(not to sure) esmarldo was written as Esmeraude (sorry about being nitpicky but they were wirtten by Nako-sama in english))
Test Subject
#20 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 9:36 PM
Hi, just a bit of a question here. When I've installed them, for some reason, Saphir and Demando's clothes haven't shown up. Instead it's reset to the "default" clothes. I was wondering if you happened to know how to fix it? Is there an expansion pack needed that isn't listed?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 22nd Sep 2011 at 10:06 PM Last edited by chibichiii : 27th Sep 2011 at 4:42 PM.
Nice Job!
Prince Diamond has always been my favourite badguy because of his crush on Princess Serenity I just love it when he kidnaps her hehehehe.
Unfortunately most of the meshes aren't working on this page anymore.